ATX Chamber Pro's 17x9 5x5.5 raw aluminum

Ddays

Hooked
Looking for 5 of these bad boys. ATX quit making them along with slabs. Not interested in black. Gotta be raw aluminum. Lemme know

11-fishing-rods-lede.w700.h700.jpg

Last edited:
Man the chamber pros you have on now would look sweet on my Jeep. Just saying [emoji41]

Man the chamber pros you have on now would look sweet on my Jeep. Just saying [emoji41]

Ovie's right. Goin FF rear. I'm gonna keep my current set & throw on the JL since the disease is spreading to that Jeep as well. :rolleyes2:
May have a set of slabs mounted on a set of 37" Cooper STT Pros with fair tread on em for sale in the future.....

Yep. I'm so done with the SF

Seriously. It sounds like a good idea initially, but who wants to spend that kind of money, and still bend rear flanges? At one point, I’d have bought a semi-float to save coin. I guess buy once, cry once is true.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
Ovie's right. Goin FF rear. I'm gonna keep my current set & throw on the JL since the disease is spreading to that Jeep as well. :rolleyes2:
May have a set of slabs mounted on a set of 37" Cooper STT Pros with fair tread on em for sale in the future.....

Bout time you give some love to Badger

Decals not gonna cut it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

37s on slabs would look even better!

Well worth a weekend road trip your way.

The raw raceline monsters with the aluminum rings look pretty good too. Just a thought in case you can't get what you want.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah, you're right - I forgot about those. Thanks for reminding me. I was looking at Machetes and Trail Ready's too. Probably will come down to those three if I can;t find any Chamber Pro's

Top Bottom