Garage Sale

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Greetings Wayalifers.

I sold my Rescue Green JK X and got a new JKUR. Now I've got some things taking up space in my garage and would like to liquidate.

Please PM me if you're interested. I am not looking to ship at this time. So-Cali pickup.

The following is up for grabs:

1 grab handle (yup). Free

3 piece clear windows for a 2dr soft top, sort of stiff and a little scuffed. $75 SOLD (Overlander JK)

2 sets of crown ball joints (2 upper 2 lower) $20 SOLD

A set of 4dr Rubi springs and shocks. $40 SOLD

A Smittybilt car cover (2-door) with cable, lock and storage bag. $50

A dusty SpiderWebShade UltraMesh 2-dr, with elastic straps. $40 SOLD

A used Teraflex Dana-30 differential cover. $40 SOLD
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1363584408.146903.jpg

A brand new, in the box, J.E Reel 1310 REAR driveshaft with yokes. This is for a 2-dr, Manual, 07-11 JK. $450

K&N Cold Air Intake with a filter that is about 6 months old and a recharge kit. This is for the 3.8 motor obviously. SOLD

I'll post pics of the other stuff when I get a chance.

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I forgot to add I have a K&N Cold Air Intake with a filter that is about 6 months old and a recharge kit. This is for the 3.8 motor obviously.

$100

For the purpose of answering some questions. These items are currently available for local So-Cali pickup only. In two weeks if I have leftover items I will entertain shipping on your dime.

Btw did I mention the Driveshaft is a steal? You save about $100 if you were to buy it online and have I shipped. Don't let this pass you by. It's brand new in the box. Never even opened.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Will take your windows, if you still got em.

Sorry JR, Overlander has dibs. But he is flaky so you're next up. 👌

For anyone that PM'ed me about shipping. I will consider shipping in 2 weeks.

Any local folks need some goodies?

Top Bottom