Future Jeep Girl

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
So my girlfriend has a granddaughter (3 Years old) ... She Loves trucks, cars, Jeeps...So I bought her a small toy Jeep. This morning she went out, got a rock and did this...

Future Jeeper

Attachments

• 587926550.jpg
    587926550.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 192

jesse3638

Hooked
Haha that's awesome. My daughter had a pink powerwheels jeep when she was little. She is now 12 and says a yellow (her favorite color) Jeep is her dream "car". So we'll see what happens when she gets her license. Also my wife told me over the weekend that when the durango is paid off and we no longer need the space she wants to get a Jeep for her. An automatic of course..haha. Good thing the JL's 8 speed seems to be an awesome choice to go with.

doubletapdaddy

Caught the Bug
Better watch out, she's going to be old enough to take over your rig before you know it.

This was my 12 year old's first water crossing earlier this summer:

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Nice color. Matched set.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
It couldn't be any other color...:thumb:

Haha that's awesome. My daughter had a pink powerwheels jeep when she was little. She is now 12 and says a yellow (her favorite color) Jeep is her dream "car". So we'll see what happens when she gets her license. Also my wife told me over the weekend that when the durango is paid off and we no longer need the space she wants to get a Jeep for her. An automatic of course..haha. Good thing the JL's 8 speed seems to be an awesome choice to go with.

Super cool... Sounds like a 3 Jeep Family!!

Primo82

Caught the Bug
I bought my not quite 2 YO daughter a remote control jeep powerwheel. The reveal video would melt your heart, she instantly associated it with my Jeep. Arm pumping and all with excitement. She refers to it as 'her jeep' and get's angry when her older brother wants to ride in it. Addy Jeep.jpg

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Lol. I like the way she's just chillin in it. 🙂

:thumb::thumb:

She's getting better at steering, but it'll be awhile before she takes it out mudding by herself! :) I really can't wait till she's driving my rig like in Doubletap's video!

I bought this because she kept wanting me to push her on her brothers bikes. It was hard on my back and difficult to keep hydrated (on beer). Just hope no cops roll by when she's out in it, not sure if you can get a DUI for remote controlling a powerwheel while drinking a beer!

Top Bottom