Dynatrac Equipped Community

bhaner

Just noticed this on Facebook today. Figure there are quite a few Dynatrac owners on here who might be interested in some swag.

Being a Dynatrac customer already sets you apart from the crowd. ⁠

And now, we’re making it official with this very exclusive community called Dynatrac Equipped! ⁠

Dynatrac Equipped is for our Dynatrac customers only. It’s our way of saying thank you for supporting our brand and choosing our products! ⁠

By joining, you’ll receive a welcome package with a pair of exclusive Dynatrac Equipped metal badges that you can add to your vehicle, as well as a T-shirt with a Dynatrac Exclusive design that will only be offered to this select group of customers! You will also be added to our email newsletter distribution list, which will also make you among the first to learn about special offers from Dynatrac. Don’t worry – you can opt out of these emails at any time if you want.⁠

There is not a fee or cost to join Dynatrac Equipped. To join, simply:⁠

1. Post a review of the Dynatrac product you purchased on Dynatrac.com.

and⁠

2. Post a photo of the Dynatrac product you purchased on your Instagram or Facebook page, or you can post a video of the product on YouTube. Be sure to include #DynatracEquipped

Once you do these things, send an email with screenshots of both your review on Dynatrac.com and your social media post to Marketing@Dynatrac.com . When you send the screenshots, tell us which size T-shirt you want, and we’ll send you a welcome package!⁠

We look forward to growing the Dynatrac Equipped community! It’ll be easy to spot your fellow Dynatrac Equipped members by their T-shirts and vehicle badges, and also because those who are Dynatrac Equipped always have the Confidence to Explore®! ⁠

#DynatracEquipped

Postdynatrac.jpg

69575889_2450085741714883_2128788157871685632_o.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
So if I start a YouTube channel and show my vag I get free axles ($20k price tag) but if I spend $30k on different axles I get a metal fucking badge?

Sounds like a fucking great time to me.

IMG_8024.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked
6 months ago maybe. Now, meh.....

But then, I'm sure we're the only place that thinks like that :rolleyes2:

squeak......squeak......squeak......squeak......squeak......squeak......squeak

Last edited:

fiend

Caught the Bug
Just saw ms yoga pants is going to be on Netflix’s new show, hyperdrive. In her own car, it appears. Didn’t see any Dynatrac axles, but who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked

Awesome!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

If you think the bent flange squeak is bad wait until you buy their 60’s and hear the break squeak. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom