Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Dynatrac Equipped Community

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Absolutely true. So why change your strategy and chase the method that doesn't sell axles?

Have you taken notice of all of the shops and people that are installing different axles? ORE, Exodus, and many other prominent names. Stay tuned for even more.
    Yeah I agree with you 100% there. Social Media marketing is ruining so many things. Not a fan at all.

I’m with you on the different brands I see being installed. I just happen to see more Dynatrac axles actually get used and abused than any other out there in my price range. It’s the same reason I run all EVO on my rig. That stuff takes a beating and keeps on ticking. It’s the real world experience and word of mouth that has the biggest “marketing” influence on me. I gotta see it with my own eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Samuelh3 View Post
    It’s the real world experience and word of mouth that has the biggest “marketing” influence on me. I gotta see it with my own eyes.
    Exactly. Anyone putting down the coin for an axle is going to do THAT kind of research.

Whereas social media influencing is a contrast for other products like snuggie blankets and ab vibrators. It's the 'as seen on tv' type of buyer.

Two different types of audiences.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    LOL - of course Dana is made in America. They're a tier 1 company that manufactures axles for a LOT of American made vehicles including our Jeeps. Hell, Dynatrac is even a distributor of Dana.

When it comes to custom axles, there really are few companies that do a better job of making them. I think we've shown this clearly in our Building of a ProRock videos and it is the reason why we've been running Dyantrac axles on multiple Jeeps for over a decade now. Of course, the owner of Dyantrac is a personal friend of mine and so you can take what I have to say for what it's worth.

With that said, I have had the recent pleasure of meeting the folks at Dana and found that they are good people who just want to provide their customers with a good product and at a reasonable price. Being that I have no personal experience running their axles, it'd be hard for me to say one way or another as to how good or bad they really are. What I can tell you is that when it comes to crate axles, it would appear they do have an advantage.

Just trying to keep it real.
    And this is why I love this forum. No hidden agendas and nobody pulls their punches. Everyone pretty much keeping it real even if pisses someone off. ‘Cause in the end, after all the shit talking, we’ll all still go wheeling and have a beer together. Cheers!!

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Exactly. Anyone putting down the coin for an axle is going to do THAT kind of research.

Whereas social media influencing is a contrast for other products like snuggie blankets and ab vibrators. It's the 'as seen on tv' type of buyer.

Two different types of audiences.
    LMAO!! Snuggies.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718