Ran the Genoa peak trail yesterday and Sedge today along with a little more Prison Hi

Abntroop

Looks like a great trail and the views are spectacular!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Yeah, Carson and Minden/Gardnerville on one side and Tahoe on the other. The more I poke my nose around the more I love it here! Nice to be getting more comfortable with the Jeep and its capabilities as well. Find myself choosing more aggressive paths each outing as the comfort level increases. Each of these trails has had a good mix of easy and moderate, nothing terribly difficult. I did run a trail on the west side of Carson last week that runs west right off Clearview and made it almost to the top before it got so steep and the dirt was like moon dust. Just couldn’t figure out how to progress through it without digging in regardless of what I tried. New territory for me. Was a bit of a pucker to back down that trail a ways.
Views once I got backed down where the grade was just enough to get turned around on. May have been some three wheel rocking motion on that turnaround but slow n steady got the job done.
View attachment 333124 View attachment 333125

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom