Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Im having more fun interacting with a bunch of numb nuts that dont have anything better to do

Quote Originally Posted by trailraider View Post
    well if you keep posting in your own sale thread like this, eventually you might become a contributing member on the forum. Mods might not notice and let you use it like craigslist.
    How? All of you are posting garbage...is that what you call being an an active member?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Knows a Thing or Two Seahawkfan's Avatar
    We got a bright one here. I honestly don't think he gets it.. People really pay $300 for a speaker box?

Knows a Thing or Two trailraider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkfan View Post
    We got a bright one here. I honestly don't think he gets it.. People really pay $300 for a speaker box?
    maybe with a speaker in it.
    Jeep- Adult version of lego

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkfan View Post
    Are you kidding?? First it is $225..Sorry you never made it out of elementary math..

This is a custom box made for under passenger seat. I dont need it any more...if your not interested dont comment smart man...

Quote Originally Posted by TwitchingDog View Post
    Are you kidding?? First it is $225..Sorry you never made it out of elementary math..

This is a custom box made for under passenger seat. I dont need it any more...if your not interested dont comment smart man...

I don't think you are getting this at all. So HERE: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...le-Forum-Rules

You should have seen that link at the top of the page before you even posted your over-priced speaker box.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    I don't think you are getting this at all. So HERE: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...le-Forum-Rules

You should have seen that link at the top of the page before you even posted your over-priced speaker box.
    Correction...a custom speaker box....

Its almost like a frigging Welcoming Committee...I do get it..and O did read it...Im selling something I own..not posting on Craigslist..Go buy a JL Audio StealthSub and spend 1000 then...

Custom boxes on any vehicle can cost more than this, especially when you can hide it...

Again, if your not interested move on.

Knows a Thing or Two trailraider's Avatar
    Its almost like a frigging Welcoming Committee...I do get it..and O did read it...Im selling something I own..not posting on Craigslist..Go buy a JL Audio StealthSub and spend 1000 then...

Custom boxes on any vehicle can cost more than this, especially when you can hide it...

Again, if your not interested move on.

well JL audio is steps ahead of you, they didn't come here and break rules to sell a stealth box.
    Jeep- Adult version of lego

If your not interested dont waste my time, troll.

Lol, if you don't want to get trolled then read the fucking rules you dipshit.

Already posted that to this thread and got a 'captain obvious' reply... Obviously it isn't obvious because this dumb mofo is still posting...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast