FS: Navigation 430N flashed for backup camera

MericaMade

FS: Navigation 430N flashed for backup camera and uconnect

Took out of my 2017 and just sitting in garage. Was flashed by the dealership to enable reverse camera and will include the reverse camera harness. I also have the Uconnect module and wire harness that go from Uconnect to unit for bluetooth. You will need to source a mic though.

To add I have the security code as well.

Asking $600.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

USMC Wrangler

Took out of my 2017 and just sitting in garage. Was flashed by the dealership to enable reverse camera and will include the reverse camera harness. If you want I'll even pull the Uconnect module out and send that as well.

I've seen these go for upwards of $800 bucks but that's ridiculous.

Asking $500. View attachment 333322 View attachment 333323 View attachment 333324 View attachment 333325

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I want a backup camera so bad. But got wheelin’ needs that come first. GLWS!!!

2013 JKU Sport S, named Spider

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

TwitchingDog

I want a backup camera so bad. But got wheelin’ needs that come first. GLWS!!!

2013 JKU Sport S, named Spider

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

BTW - USMC - I just setup my rig with backup camera. Used the BrandMotion 9002-8847 on Amazon..plug and play and includes the parking lines.. it’s a little expensive but way lower than some of the other kits out there.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Good price for someone to upgrade to. Recently did this to mine (minus the camera) and love having the touch screen and nav

Top Bottom