Cool non-jeep vehicles you've seen

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Took a lunch break from stocking shelves. There was a group of sweet ass sports cars in the lot. My favorite being the Ford GT. Thought some of you may like!

20190823_123632.jpg 20190823_123600.jpg 20190823_123545.jpg

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Now that's a nice store

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

There was a sports car meet in Indy, they were out on a poker run. Whatever that was. I wanted to sit in the GT. I've loved that car since a kid. I think that was an original also. I know they re-released but it looked a little older. Definitely could be wrong though. I'm not *that* knowledgeable on them.

Dale72

Hooked
There was a sports car meet in Indy, they were out on a poker run. Whatever that was. I wanted to sit in the GT. I've loved that car since a kid. I think that was an original also. I know they re-released but it looked a little older. Definitely could be wrong though. I'm not *that* knowledgeable on them.
They are to low to the ground for me. Since I have been driving trucks for 26 years my stock JLUR is the lowest sitting car I can drive where that I feel like I'm dragging my ass on the road

Primo82

Caught the Bug
They are to low to the ground for me. Since I have been driving trucks for 26 years my stock JLUR is the lowest sitting car I can drive where that I feel like I'm dragging my ass on the road

Shit, sitting in a big rig will do that! I'm assuming big rig is what you meant. I like the look and history behind the GTs. Even if I had the money to waste I don't think I'd ever by a super/hyper car though. If I want speed I'll sit on a crotch rocket. Ideally on a track. That's more my speed.

Dale72

Hooked
Shit, sitting in a big rig will do that! I'm assuming big rig is what you meant. I like the look and history behind the GTs. Even if I had the money to waste I don't think I'd ever by a super/hyper car though. If I want speed I'll sit on a crotch rocket. Ideally on a track. That's more my speed.
Yeah that's What I mean. I will be driving thru Indy in the morning

Coop

Caught the Bug

The Ford GT was based on the Ford Mark II GT 40. The Ford GT is huge compared to the GT 40. Could put the GT 40 inside the Ford GT!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Primo82

Caught the Bug
nice group of cars , I am particularly fond of the Porche.

not the white one.

I've always preferred lambos or Ferrari to Porsche. Personal preference of course.

My budy found a barn kept Ferrari 288 gto. $100k. He is putting another $300k in the rebuild. Half the vehicle has been shipped to Italy. I'll post some pics of that when he gets done. Gonna be sexy as hell. Then going to Sothby's.

Top Bottom