2 in Mopar

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
Had the Mopar 2 inch lift installed while I was gone. Haven't taken it off road but it rides just as nice as stock. It's not a crazy difference but I just wanted a little more height. I'm trying to be more sensible on this build to fit my needs compared to my last one.

Attachments

• no lift.jpg
    no lift.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 258
  • lift.jpg
    lift.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 260

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
Thanks all! The only thing I'm not happy with is the front rake. I feel she still sits nose down heavy in the front. I know its really just looks and not function but that's about the only negative so far.

tysongladiator

Nice JT

First, that's a nice JT you have!

Second, I have the 2" Mopar and I love it also. I knew that my aftermarket bumper and winch would create extra weight, so I had 3/4" added to the front for the extra weight. It works perfect. I take my JT through the mud, on trails, haul and pull a boat and trailer and it still rides like stock. Very pleased.

Glad to hear that you are too!

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
First, that's a nice JT you have!

Second, I have the 2" Mopar and I love it also. I knew that my aftermarket bumper and winch would create extra weight, so I had 3/4" added to the front for the extra weight. It works perfect. I take my JT through the mud, on trails, haul and pull a boat and trailer and it still rides like stock. Very pleased.

Glad to hear that you are too!

Thanks, I added 3/4" to the front a while back as well. Its a decent lift for the one's trying to keep things mild. I am excited for some of the products coming out that are way better than the Mopar lift. Once funds allow I will be moving a different direction with this build.

Top Bottom