Drinking and thinking.

So..... after some drunk contemplating i have realized that Jeepleo wave and non jeeploe dont. Also, I cant spell when I drink. Did my first meet up today. Long Island really is different from other places I've lived. Not bad, just different. I have decided that getting a Jeep to take it off road and explore is different from getting a Jeep and modifying it because you can afford to. I would love to spend thousands of dollars on my Jeep to make it what I want it to be. Luckily god has blessed me with patience. I wil a be so happy when I meet up with people who are what I consider Jeeple. Growing up in Florida in the mud has given me a perspective. Going camping and roughing it has also given me a perspective. Not losing my morals and values after living on Long island for 13 yrs tells me something about myself. Hope to meet some Jeeple soon. P.S. Really like seeing someone saying Jeeple somewhere. It really hit home with me. Happy trails y'all.

Yay.....being drunk can be fun and educational. Really though, after the meet up I had today it made me realize that people are the same everywhere I've lived. The attitudes are very different though. I would love to be able to move back to Colorado. Altitude affects attitude.

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Welcome OP. I tend to lose my cellphone after I hit my tipping point. It's saved me from making a lot of stupid FB messages, texts, etc. Cheers, take it easy.

Top Bottom