Trails in VA?

FLKEYSJK

I just recently moved to VA Beach and I was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere cool to go wheeling? Nothing too crazy because all I have is a leveling kit and some 285’s but I haven’t gone in months so I’ve got the itch. Willing to travel a couple hours too. Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lank

If you do feel like driving a few hours, there's some really nice easy scenic runs out by George Washington and Jefferson Nation Forest on the WV line.

Spruce Knob, Big Levels, and Bald Mountain Jeep Trail would all be easily doable in a rig like you've got. With the fall color change coming, there are some spectacular views

2141337491.jpeg
1395884739.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

FLKEYSJK

If you do feel like driving a few hours, there's some really nice easy scenic runs out by George Washington and Jefferson Nation Forest on the WV line.

Spruce Knob, Big Levels, and Bald Mountain Jeep Trail would all be easily doable in a rig like you've got. With the fall color change coming, there are some spectacular views

View attachment 333609
View attachment 333610

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah I don’t mind driving at all, I’ve got the itch lol. Thanks I’ll have to check it out!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom