New Member, Wave from Chicago

rmarquez77h

Hello from Chicago to all members and glad to be part of this community.

Just bought my first jeep a month ago and loving it. But after reading different posts about the technical capabilities (Axle specs, gear ratio ...), I regret not buying a Rubicon (Not a problem, live and learn :) ) .

Will start traveling next year to see where the jeep can take me and hope to know great people and places along the way.

Sahara 2019, 3.6L V6, Automatic

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Hello from Chicago to all members and glad to be part of this community.

Just bought my first jeep a month ago and loving it. But after reading different posts about the technical capabilities (Axle specs, gear ratio ...), I regret not buying a Rubicon (Not a problem, live and learn :) ) .

Will start traveling next year to see where the jeep can take me and hope to know great people and places along the way.

Sahara 2019, 3.6L V6, Automatic

Welcome from Indiana!

I think there are cons and pros with buying a Rubicon. You'll find your machine very capable stock, or at least I have.

I'll There are several offroad parks in southern Indiana. Redbird SRA, Interlakes SRA, and the badlands. Keep an eye out in the trails and upcoming trips. I'll probably plan a trip to Redbird later this year. Maybe try out Interlakes next year. Cheers, enjoy your Jeep!

morricus

Welcome from Homer Glen IL. From what I've found, the capabilities of my Rubicon far outweigh my capabilities. I was wheeling with a guy a couple weeks ago with a bone stock Sport, that had all season tires and he was plowing ahead just fine. It certainly is nice having all that comes with the Rubicon, especially now that I've lifted it, but I don't think its a requirement to dominate a trail and have fun.

rmarquez77h

Welcome from Indiana!

I think there are cons and pros with buying a Rubicon. You'll find your machine very capable stock, or at least I have.

I'll There are several offroad parks in southern Indiana. Redbird SRA, Interlakes SRA, and the badlands. Keep an eye out in the trails and upcoming trips. I'll probably plan a trip to Redbird later this year. Maybe try out Interlakes next year. Cheers, enjoy your Jeep!

Awesome, thanks for the tips, much appreciate it. Redbird looks like lots of fun

rmarquez77h

Welcome from Homer Glen IL. From what I've found, the capabilities of my Rubicon far outweigh my capabilities. I was wheeling with a guy a couple weeks ago with a bone stock Sport, that had all season tires and he was plowing ahead just fine. It certainly is nice having all that comes with the Rubicon, especially now that I've lifted it, but I don't think its a requirement to dominate a trail and have fun.

Awesome, great to know man. Appreciate it

Top Bottom