Badlands, Attica IN 8/31/2019

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
VeruGE*144 and I are planning to head out to the Badlands this Saturday for a day trip. We'll be getting there around 9am est. If anyone is interested in joining us let us know so we know to look for you. [emoji112]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Hopefully a window opens up for you.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

It isn’t like my wife said that I could not go or anything but she works that Friday Saturday and Sunday and I just feel like I would really be dumping a lot on her to try to work and do everything else for Em too since she works 12 hour shifts and has over 30 minute drive each way she’s going about 14 hours a day

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Primo82

Caught the Bug
VeruGE*144 and I are planning to head out to the Badlands this Saturday for a day trip. We'll be getting there around 9am est. If anyone is interested in joining us let us know so we know to look for you. [emoji112]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ohh, short notice but I may be in. Need to talk to the old lady. She's been in a bad mood so if she gets shitty I'll definitely be there...

wjtstudios

Hooked
It isn’t like my wife said that I could not go or anything but she works that Friday Saturday and Sunday and I just feel like I would really be dumping a lot on her to try to work and do everything else for Em too since she works 12 hour shifts and has over 30 minute drive each way she’s going about 14 hours a day

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

For sure, that’s tough on both of them. In a couple years once Ems a bit older hopefully she’ll just jump right in and join you.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom