New JKU owner in Marietta GA

JKUFavor

I’ve had many jeeps over the years but my career and Kids pulled me away from the community for a short while and now I am back! There have been a lot of design change since the TJ I last had. Some good and some bad. Jeeps are all about the upgrades though... here is what I have for mods so far:

- EVO 8 adjustable control arm kit
- EVO 4” lift with Bilstein shocks. Thanks @Dwiggles for the help.
- Synergy steering solution (drag link flip and beefy front Trackbar bracket).
- After market wheels with 4.5 backspacing with Nitto Trail grapplers (37’s).

Please help me with suggestions from your experience. I can’t wait to get this 2012 JKU Sport built. Excited to be a part of an awesome community. Thanks for accepting me @Eddie and team. I look forward to building relationships with the community here.

Primo82

Caught the Bug
I’ve had many jeeps over the years but my career and Kids pulled me away from the community for a short while and now I am back! There have been a lot of design change since the TJ I last had. Some good and some bad. Jeeps are all about the upgrades though... here is what I have for mods so far:

- EVO 8 adjustable control arm kit
- EVO 4” lift with Bilstein shocks. Thanks @Dwiggles for the help.
- Synergy steering solution (drag link flip and beefy front Trackbar bracket).
- After market wheels with 4.5 backspacing with Nitto Trail grapplers (37’s).

Please help me with suggestions from your experience. I can’t wait to get this 2012 JKU Sport built. Excited to be a part of an awesome community. Thanks for accepting me @Eddie and team. I look forward to building relationships with the community here.

Welcome back! Cheers from Indiana!

bmkrinne

Welcome from North Alabama!

Check out the October 4-6 windrock event up in Knoxville. To quote Trump, it’s gonna be HUGE!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom