Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Hotoil and no start need help

  1. #11
    Addict JKbrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leo, Indiana
    Posts
    7,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan_Ayton View Post
    After sending the computer to be tested and replacing the tiom i took it to the dealer. They had it a week and finally found 3 broken wires. 1 under tipm location 1 along the frame and 1 under the dash. Replaced wires and fired right up as nothing was wrong

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Glad you got it fixed, going to schedule mine in soon, Iím giving up


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #12
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Caln
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    Glad you got it fixed, going to schedule mine in soon, Iím giving up


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I have it 2 months finally gave up and still took them a week so i didnt feel to bad except my wallet lol

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Caln
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    Glad you got it fixed, going to schedule mine in soon, Iím giving up


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    What is yours doing?

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  4. #14
    Addict JKbrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leo, Indiana
    Posts
    7,915

    Hotoil and no start need help

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan_Ayton View Post
    What is yours doing?

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Well, wipers stuck on 24/7, dash is dead, headlights on all the time, no dome light, no turn signals, tried the sway bar today didnít work, Iíve had the tipm repaired and that did nothing, the windows may not work either I donít remember


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by JKbrick; 11-10-2019 at 03:49 AM.

  5. #15
    Been Around the Block Spazbyt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    St.Peters, MO
    Posts
    387
    Wow you got some gremlins. I hope you get it sorted out.
    Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    Well, wipers stuck on 24/7, dash is dead, headlights on all the time, no dome light, no turn signals, tried the sway bar today didnít work, Iíve had the tipm repaired and that did nothing, the windows may not work either I donít remember


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I've never done it but I'm sure i'll be good at it

  6. #16
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Caln
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    Well, wipers stuck on 24/7, dash is dead, headlights on all the time, no dome light, no turn signals, tried the sway bar today didnít work, Iíve had the tipm repaired and that did nothing, the windows may not work either I donít remember


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Where did you have it teapired? I got a reman one from maks tipms. They have a 30 return policy so you can swap one it if doesnt change send it back minus the restocking fee. Thats what i did. They also have great tech support to help you trouble shoot your issues

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  7. #17
    Addict JKbrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leo, Indiana
    Posts
    7,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan_Ayton View Post
    Where did you have it teapired? I got a reman one from maks tipms. They have a 30 return policy so you can swap one it if doesnt change send it back minus the restocking fee. Thats what i did. They also have great tech support to help you trouble shoot your issues

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I used MAKís too, actually sent mine in for repair since itís not my daily. They said they found some things and repaired it. I called to ask about it, not bitch, and all he said was I can send it back to them it has a 1 year warranty. They are nice but Iím sure itís hard to diagnose anything over the phone


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Hotoil light while daily driving
    By mrguinness in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-21-2019, 11:27 PM
  2. AEV Program and HOTOIL message
    By BobNH in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-06-2018, 03:12 PM
  3. HELP! 2015 JKUR HOTOIL light, jeep wonít turn on
    By mattfl in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-14-2017, 12:26 AM
  4. Smart start with Mopar OEM remote start
    By Pyro1415 in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2016, 11:52 PM
  5. HOTOIL Warning while wheeling
    By Rryanstauffer in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-20-2014, 07:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ďwayoflifeĒ is a moniker that Iíve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS