Labor Day in TX!

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Thinking about heading down to Hidden Falls on Monday (Labor Day). I will probably be there at 9am when they open and head out around 1 or 2. Last time I went out with the Wayalife crowd to HF we had a great time, hoping to do the same!

Angry Aussie

I’ve been itching to go wheeling but not sure I’ll want to deal with the heat. Give me a day or two to decide. And Bubba’s right it bet it’s dusty as hell especially with all the people that will be out there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Be sure to take a dust mask with you.

Right? We just finally got rain in Waco on Wednesday for the first time in close to a month. I am actually excited to wheel without too much mud for the first time since I moved to TX

You should come out if you're free, although I'm sure you're still exhausted from JKX.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I’ve been itching to go wheeling but not sure I’ll want to deal with the heat. Give me a day or two to decide. And Bubba’s right it bet it’s dusty as hell especially with all the people that will be out there.

Heat?? its only supposed to be low 90s! Thats beautiful to the 100's I've been seeing at my office in DFW

Exodus 4x4

Right? We just finally got rain in Waco on Wednesday for the first time in close to a month. I am actually excited to wheel without too much mud for the first time since I moved to TX

You should come out if you're free, although I'm sure you're still exhausted from JKX.

Not so much that as I need some fam time. I’ve been balls deeps in at the shop ever since I got back.

TheGrendel

Thinking about heading down to Hidden Falls on Monday (Labor Day). I will probably be there at 9am when they open and head out around 1 or 2. Last time I went out with the Wayalife crowd to HF we had a great time, hoping to do the same!

i might be able to join you. i'll have to check with my wife. we're heading out of town later in the week. so, not sure how much stuff we need to get done before then.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Well I’m going to have to scratch this trip off at least for myself. Was getting some vibrations from the rear end so I dropped it off at Tribe16 the other day. Found out my backlash was at .035 instead of .08, bearings were shot, and the everything was generally loose and sloppy. Knowing that the same shop did the front at the same time I opted to have them check on that as well: results were the same as the rear... they are getting some fresh bearings ordered in and I should get it back next week.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom