VIDEO : GOLD DUST Part 1 - NITTO JKX / Bronco Canyon Shakedown Run

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It'd been a few years since Cindy and I attended a Nitto JK-Experience but being that there were rumors going around that this might be the last one, we decided it was something we had to be a part of. Presented by KMC Wheels, this adventure would be called Gold Dust and while it could have taken place anywhere around the United States, we were lucky enough for it to start right in our home town of Carson City, Nevada. This first in a series of videos to come will introduce you to the participants, show you the shake down run we did on a local trail called Bronco Canyon and let you in on some the wrenching we did over at Camp WAYALIFE. We hope you enjoy seeing Moby back in action again as well as all the other Jeep JK Wranglers that joined in on the fun including, PSC Motorsports, Synergy, Exodus Jeeps, Smokin Dave's BBQ and Casey Currie.

This video was independently filmed, edited and produced by Cindy and Eddie Oh of WAYALIFE. The opinions and actions of the individuals featured are in no way affiliated with or attributable to Nitto Tire, KMC Wheels, Off Road Evolution or any of the JK-Experience sponsors.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you'd like a chance at WINNING a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do take a guess as to how long Part 2 will be and post up your answer here. The person who gets the closest will WIN. Good luck to you!

IMG_3903.jpg

:cool:

UPDATE: And the person who came the closest to getting the time of Part 2 is...

I started watching this at a client's office while waiting for some items and it didn't take long that I had it up on the 75" big screen with everyone watching! lol

No one in the office is a Jeeper but everyone was amazed and impressed that a Jeep could do all that :thumb::thumb:

Watching Moby, hearing that V8 grumble and you getting the over-heating issues sorted out really has me thinking now is the time for an LS swap on my JK...back down to 30% might sell it :cheesy:

Thanks for sharing!

Part 2.... 43:25 :rock:

Congratulations jeeeep!! :rock:

naysjp

You really get on my nerves Eddie and Cindy. :cheesy: I'm suppose to be getting ready for work and I don't have enough willpower to NOT watch this video now! Nice work, fun crowd. Part 2 = 35:06

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You really get on my nerves Eddie and Cindy. :cheesy: I'm suppose to be getting ready for work and I don't have enough willpower to NOT watch this video now! Nice work, fun crowd.

:cheesy: Hope you enjoy it :)

Sweet video! Looks like it was such a great trip! Thanks for yalls hard work on the video!

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. Got more coming your way :yup:

Awesome. Loved it. Can't wait for the next one.

Working on it now :)

Great Video! Your knowledge of the desert is so impressive! Can't wait for the next one, which I think will be 27:54

Thank you and thanks for taking a guess at the time for the next one :thumb:

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Just watched it on my big screen. Figured the boss wouldn’t have liked it if I was watching during work. Awesome as always!

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Very awesome video and such amazing rigs. Can’t wait for the next one. My guess is 32:02.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
so good to see Moby out on the JKX again! :beer:

Really enjoyed seeing him, Bubba, JJ and Issac out on the trail! cant wait for the rest of the videos now! :clap2:

benatc1

Hooked
Great start to the series, that mud hole has really gotten nasty. Been a while since I've been down there but there probably aren't to many places you can go mud bogging and serious rock crawling in such a close proximity lol. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just watched it on my big screen. Figured the boss wouldn’t have liked it if I was watching during work. Awesome as always!

LOL - awesome. So glad you enjoyed it :)

Very awesome video and such amazing rigs. Can’t wait for the next one. My guess is 32:02.

Thank you and thanks for taking a stab at how long Part 2 will be :)

Bad Ass as Usual! Looks like a great Group. Whats next for Moby? AutoPilot?

29:31

I have to say, this group was one of the best ones we've been a part of and they helped to make it a good time. As far as Moby goes - LOL

so good to see Moby out on the JKX again! :beer:

Really enjoyed seeing him, Bubba, JJ and Issac out on the trail! cant wait for the rest of the videos now! :clap2:

It was great to get Moby out there on the JKX and we had a blast with the Texas crew. :yup:

Well that made my lunch break the highlight of my day. :thumb: 37:00

Awesome :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great start to the series, that mud hole has really gotten nasty. Been a while since I've been down there but there probably aren't to many places you can go mud bogging and serious rock crawling in such a close proximity lol. Thanks for sharing!

Funny thing about the mud hole is that it was the driest and smallest I've see it. Back when that old Disco was stuck in it, it was crazy deep and a lot bigger all the way around. What we weren't able to show you was all the other rigs that went through it first making it harder and harder for the next guy. I think Bubba was the last to give a go but not even by choice :crazyeyes:

Oh, did I mention I hate mud? :icon_crazy:

Moby already has auto pilot...it’s called Cindy...

:cheesy: This is true :D

Looking forward to seeing this when I get back home in a few...these never load on my phone...

Ah, bummer. Safe travels my friend and hope you enjoy the video when you get to see it :)

jesse3638

Hooked
So cool! Looks like a great trip and can't wait to see the next edition. Thanks for sharing all of this.

I was thinking the same thing. That and it was perfect to take the East coast guys to the desert then play in mud...haha. Glad to see the finally recovered that discovery and it's not still in there.

benatc1

Hooked
Funny thing about the mud hole is that it was the driest and smallest I've see it. Back when that old Disco was stuck in it, it was crazy deep and a lot bigger all the way around. What we weren't able to show you was all the other rigs that went through it first making it harder and harder for the next guy. I think Bubba was the last to give a go but not even by choice :crazyeyes:

Oh, did I mention I hate mud? :icon_crazy:

:cheesy: This is true :D

Ah, bummer. Safe travels my friend and hope you enjoy the video when you get to see it :)

So cool! Looks like a great trip and can't wait to see the next edition. Thanks for sharing all of this.

I was thinking the same thing. That and it was perfect to take the East coast guys to the desert then play in mud...haha. Glad to see the finally recovered that discovery and it's not still in there.

That's a good point. I forgot that discovery was stuck down there, which made it so you pretty much HAD to go around. It was always just deep standing water, and a disco, the times I've been through there before. I suppose all the other Jeeps through made it churn up and be extra nasty!

Top Bottom