Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : GOLD DUST Part 2 - NITTO JKX / Rockin the Rubicon

VIDEO : GOLD DUST Part 2 - NITTO JKX / Rockin the Rubicon

Day 2 of the Nitto JK-Experience presented by KMC Wheels would start yet again in Carson City, Nevada but it would soon take us down to the south, through the Carson Valley and then up into the Sierra Nevada Mountains. While Mel did take us on a round about scenic route just to throw us off, it became pretty clear that the trail we were going to be running was none other than the world famous, Rubicon! In Part 2 of GOLD DUST, you'll get to see us putting our Jeep JK Wranglers to the test and work around a broken Steer Smarts Yeti drag link before camping out at Rubicon Springs. We hope you enjoy seeing Moby, PSC Motorsports, Synergy, Exodus Jeeps, Smokin Dave's BBQ, Casey Currie and all the other JK's doing what they were made to do.

This video was independently filmed, edited and produced by Cindy and Eddie Oh of WAYALIFE. The opinions and actions of the individuals featured are in no way affiliated with or attributable to Nitto Tire, KMC Wheels, Off Road Evolution or any of the JK-Experience sponsors.

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
    If you'd like a chance at WINNING a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do take a guess as to how long Part 3 will be and post up your answer here. The person who gets the closest will WIN. Good luck to you!

IMG_3903.jpg

UPDATE: And the person who came the closest to the actual time of Part 3 is...

Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    Awesome video! It really is a bucket list trail for most people and Deff on mine!

Guessing 37:52 for the next one.
    Congratulations my friend!

Beer in hand and watching.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

So Awesome!!! I want to run this trail so Bad!... This is my favorite Rubicon video thus far. Nice job you two!!

38:17

Knows a Thing or Two MericaMade's Avatar
    Great video!!! 45 minutes felt like 10. What brand fenders is the grey and teal Currie jeep running?

Knows a Thing or Two RockinAZJK's Avatar
    I’m throwing my guess out for 31:25

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Knows a Thing or Two RockinAZJK's Avatar
    I’ll be watching either tonight or tomorrow when I get up at 3am!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Thanks for sharing the trip. Brought me back to the 2016 Rockin Rubicon Run and though it's been 3 years now it was like yesterday. Still waiting for the video..hint ...hint...haha. I really need to get out there again. Especially after getting the 37's on and see how much a difference it'll make over the 35's. Can't wait for the next installment.

That was a great Vid!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Matthew Nicholas
    The Wampa- 16’ JK Rubicon Hard Rock
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the RECOMMENDED-Jeep-Parts-amp-Accessories section of this forum will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

The rubicon is the iconic trail! Amazing video as always!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Man these videos are killing me! Such an awesome trip and you guys do such a good job of bringing me right back to it. Hard to believe how much ground we covered in such a short time!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast