Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: VIDEO : GOLD DUST Part 2 - NITTO JKX / Rockin the Rubicon

Knows a Thing or Two MericaMade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CalSgt View Post
    In 2012 CA banned the use of dogs for bear hunting because it is allegedly inhumane, the bear population has been steadily increasing each year since. Bear hunters used to call into a hotline each day to find out if the tag quota had been filled and the season halted, I haven't heard anyone say the quota has been filled since the ban.

We are seeing a lot more of them in my neck of the Sierra's too.
    As for bear hunting, if you need dogs, a long scope, .308, and need to be 500 yards away for your safety, then you are a bitch hunter. Grab a Rambo knife, hunt it on foot, go toe to toe, and IF you succeed, congratulations your a real hunter.
    Last edited by MericaMade; 09-12-2019 at 08:07 AM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789