Redbird sra Linton IN 07Sep2019

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Heading to redbird sra with a buddy this Saturday (most likely) or Sunday. Weather dependent. I should be there around 1030-11a. Trail badges are now available. We will be doing the 2 non-extreme trails (3 and 5 if i remember). May try the extreme trails but I'm on stock lift/wheels. If I think i can do them without breaking anything i will. If not I'm going to wait.

Anyone is more than welcome to join.

I'll be in a light blue jku. There aren't many this color so should stick out. Cheers WAL!

JKU_Will

How were the trails? I have never been to redbird but I'm planning on trying to get there this fall to run the Jeep badge of honor trails. Were you able to do the 2 non extreme trails without issue? Did you try the extreme trails? Just curious to hear from someone who has ran them. Thanks for any info.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Primo82

Caught the Bug
How were the trails? I have never been to redbird but I'm planning on trying to get there this fall to run the Jeep badge of honor trails. Were you able to do the 2 non extreme trails without issue? Did you try the extreme trails? Just curious to hear from someone who has ran them. Thanks for any info.

Hello! Yes I made it out there, second time I've been and I was a little more comfortable.

I'm pretty much bone stock (added winch, came with KO2 tires). All the beginning and intermediate are easily doable on my setup. We made it about 50' into an extreme trail and turned right back around, my friends (2 door ~3" lifted 35" tires) may have been able to make the first obstacle but no way in hell I wanted to try. We got into some of the difficult trails. I think I could do them, but not really comfortably.

It was really dry the week before both my trips and it was VERY dusty out there. A few mud pits, some deep ruts, but the trails were mostly dust.

If it rains before I think all the trails will be a slippery mess.

Any other questions feel free to message me. If you head out there one weekend maybe give me a heads up, I can try to join you. Cheers!
Jon

JKU_Will

Thanks for the info! When I get a weekend nailed down I'll post it on here. I'd love to meet some people out there. Especially people who can help guide us around! [emoji106] thanks again for the info.

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the info! When I get a weekend nailed down I'll post it on here. I'd love to meet some people out there. Especially people who can help guide us around! [emoji106] thanks again for the info.

The Missus told me over the weekend I needed to take our oldest boy offroading on 5th Oct. Certainly can't argue with her on that! :D

Weather dependent. Probably arrive around 10-11a. I'll post a dedicated thread up, just an FYI.

JKU_Will

Unfortunately I have to work that weekend. [emoji107]. Thanks for the invite though. I'll definitely post on here when i figure out what weekend i can go.

blantrip

I know this is little older, but going this Sat 11/16 to hit the Badge trails. Try to be on the trail by 10. Guys should come along!

Primo82

Caught the Bug
I know this is little older, but going this Sat 11/16 to hit the Badge trails. Try to be on the trail by 10. Guys should come along!

Damn, unfortunately have plans to claybar and wax the jeep this weekend. Need to get it winterized before the salt starts flying... Otherwise I would definitely join you.

I'm guessing your rig should be able to hit every trail, I wouldn't be able to get through the extreme trails on my stock jeep...

Enjoy man! I'll probably try going back out when there's some snow and ice on the trails. Should make for a different experience.

Top Bottom