I Like Eggs

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I like eggs. I like them fresh crack scrambled with some salsa. I like them over medium on top of crispy corned beef hash. I even like them hard boiled and plain as part of a quick breakfast when I'm in a hurry. I'm sure there are oh so many other ways to eat these tasty, self contained treats but suffice it to say, I like eggs. :D

KevinG

Caught the Bug
I like eggs. I like them fresh crack scrambled with some salsa. I like them over medium on top of crispy corned beef hash. I even like them hard boiled and plain as part of a quick breakfast when I'm in a hurry. I'm sure there are oh so many other ways to eat these tasty, self contained treats but suffice it to say, I like eggs. :D

Scrambled eggs with pesto sauce are delicious. Makes them green ... 🤤

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Holy crap I am glad you started this thread. I wanted to comment on the other one in here but can't bring myself to talk about that stuff. I love to cook mine Gordon Ramsay style. Sauce pan with lots of butter, on high heat for 30 seconds, off the heat and worked for 30 seconds, and so on and so on till they are light and fluffy.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Holy crap I am glad you started this thread. I wanted to comment on the other one in here but can't bring myself to talk about that stuff. I love to cook mine Gordon Ramsay style. Sauce pan with lots of butter, on high heat for 30 seconds, off the heat and worked for 30 seconds, and so on and so on till they are light and fluffy.

LOL - I hear ya. I'm far from being the premier chef that some of the guys on here are but I do know what I like to eat. Lots of butter can have a way of making anything taste good but it's especially good on eggs :yup:

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Scrambled in butter with mild cheddar, provolone, and shaved krakus ham mixed in while they're cooking. Other than grilling occasionally It's pretty much the only thing I cook [emoji1786]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Every morning! Farm fresh, not those eggs that turn white after you scramble them. A little salt and pepper and butter in the pan. Paired with maple and brown sugar oatmeal and a little WAYALIFE on my phone. That’s my morning routine most days.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Ddays

Hooked
Don't eat them as often as I used to, but huevos rancheros with some avacado slices are hard to beat :yup:
And like WJT says, no big box store bought eggs. -We like the farm fresh brown ones. The free range/cage free ones are better yet - there is a difference.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's been a while since we've had chickens and if we were at home more, I'd have some again if only to get their eggs. They really are tasty. All our neighbors have chickens - maybe I need to hit a few up :)

Weebz

Caught the Bug
4 eggs scrambled with a slice of cheese on an everything bagel. Every morning. Creature of habit.

WJCO

Meme King

Have you been drinking, Dr Seuss?

For me, over easy eggs with a little butter, salt, pepper, and Cajun seasoning.

Top Bottom