Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Paint Protection

Quote Originally Posted by jeeeep View Post
    dammit i like your JT color...ughhh i already have 2 JK's and a JL...i feel a bad decision coming
    Sounds like you're trying to justify a reason why you shouldn't get another Jeep. I'm not understanding you.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Sounds like you're trying to justify a reason why you shouldn't get another Jeep. I'm not understanding you.
    right? i shold seek help

Might be late to this but I used to put a Teflon product on airplanes and customers cars. It claims to be a once a year product and looked great. We used a product from tst. My personal opinion is select a good was program you like and hit it every 6 months.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

So although I've used this Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax for a couple months now, I don't find it to last as long as I was hoping. I still think it's a great product if you don't want to spend the time doing a full hand wax because it does work for a short term wax and saves a ton of labor time. But after a couple washings, it's visually obvious that the coating wears off. A major positive of it is that you don't have to touch the paint or spread wax by hand and you can apply it even while the vehicle is still wet. My
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

So although I've used this Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax for a couple months now, I don't find it to last as long as I was hoping. I still think it's a great product if you don't want to spend the time doing a full hand wax because it does work for a short term wax and saves a ton of labor time. But after a couple washings, it's visually obvious that the coating wears off. A major positive of it is that you don't have to touch the paint or spread wax by hand and you can apply it even while the vehicle is still wet. My
    Out of other spray waxes/Protectants you have used do you think it out performs??

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing Snboarder113's Avatar
    I’m curious to the difference between that autostore coating and the professional products that they have to wear a bunch of PPE to apply so they don’t get cancer.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Quote Originally Posted by JeepinLife View Post
    Out of other spray waxes/Protectants you have used do you think it out performs??
    I don't think so personally. Other than the ease of use.

Quote Originally Posted by Snboarder113 View Post
    I’m curious to the difference between that autostore coating and the professional products that they have to wear a bunch of PPE to apply so they don’t get cancer.
    Me too.

Eagle One makes good stuff.

Sent from my LM-X210(G) using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345