PA speaker goodness

morricus

I just installed one last weekend, been the best $13 I've spent in sometime. Perhaps this is common knowledge, but I have not had my CB for long and had no idea the usefulness of a PA. From embarrassing my 11 year old daughter when I'm picking her up from her stupid dance bullshit, to reminding shitheads driving in front of me that the speed limit is 45 not 30, its made the chore of driving much more enjoyable. I just zip tied it to the front of my JL, but if anyone has other suggestions, I'd love to hear it.

Attachments

• MVIMG_20190905_131402.jpg
    MVIMG_20190905_131402.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 68

WJCO

Meme King
I so love shit like this. I used to have one that made animal sounds and we would hide in parking lots and sound it off when people walked by.

57_b6e7b91d-0fe1-4950-82f5-4e0a62b2719d_large.jpg

morricus

I so love shit like this. I used to have one that made animal sounds and we would hide in parking lots and sound it off when people walked by.

Right when I thought it couldn't get any better.....it fucking does. This is glorious. I'm going to have to buy one of these now as well.

WJCO

Meme King
Right when I thought it couldn't get any better.....it fucking does. This is glorious. I'm going to have to buy one of these now as well.

IIRC, ours had an ice cream truck song too. This was like 15 years ago so I don't remember if it was this same model or not. But I tell you what, you run an ice cream truck sound while driving through any residential area, and people come flooding out of their homes, lol. At the time, I had a little Honda Civic. They were quite disappointed when they saw the vehicle.

Ddays

Hooked

View attachment 334127

IIRC, ours had an ice cream truck song too. This was like 15 years ago so I don't remember if it was this same model or not. But I tell you what, you run an ice cream truck sound while driving through any residential area, and people come flooding out of their homes, lol. At the time, I had a little Honda Civic. They were quite disappointed when they saw the vehicle.

LOL, and Brute calls me a juvenile delinquient :rolleyes2:

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug

IMG_7160.JPG

Lol that’s awesome!

morricus

I found some samples on youtube of the animal sound-machine-thing. The animal noises are pretty weak, but the ice-cream truck function is spot-on. I'm going to just keep mine as a PA for the time being, it'll most likely keep me occupied for the foreseeable future.

WJCO

Meme King
I found some samples on youtube of the animal sound-machine-thing. The animal noises are pretty weak, but the ice-cream truck function is spot-on. I'm going to just keep mine as a PA for the time being, it'll most likely keep me occupied for the foreseeable future.

I recall the rooster and the cow being awesome and the other sounds kinda sucked.

Jsouder53

Hooked
I could have used that this morning... had 2 people driving side by side doing 10mph under, I flashed my high beams and get [emoji867]... a mile later the guy sees a speed limit sign (where the speed actually drops 10mph) and points to it...

My wife just said she really wants one now [emoji23] so I’m in the clear.

Last edited:

morricus

I could have used that this morning... had 2 people driving side by side doing 10mph under, I flashed my high beams and get [emoji867]... a mile later the guy sees a speed limit sign (where the speed actually drops 10mph) and points to it...

My wife just said she really wants one now [emoji23] so I’m in the clear.

That type of shit drives me insane. If you want to go the speed limit, fine. But blocking both lanes is a dick-hole move.

I've really only talked shit to people twice, and inexplicably I spoke like a Game Show host both times. "Speed limit is 45, again, speed limit is 45....we're currently going 30.....Once again, speed limit is 45....four-five."

Jsouder53

Hooked
That type of shit drives me insane. If you want to go the speed limit, fine. But blocking both lanes is a dick-hole move.

I've really only talked shit to people twice, and inexplicably I spoke like a Game Show host both times. "Speed limit is 45, again, speed limit is 45....we're currently going 30.....Once again, speed limit is 45....four-five."

That is awesome lol unfortunately I don’t think I can hook it up to a cobra 45... I might eventually get a different cb setup so I can have this

Top Bottom