I'm a Jeep Influencer!

Ddays

Hooked
LOL, not a social media one, but my brother and sister-in-law finally got tired of hearing how much fun it is owning Jeeps and went and got their own a couple days ago.
Nice Bikini Rubicon. This color is pretty damn cool. Ha, this is the start of me getting back at him for giving my wife a "free" horse! Wait till I start suggesting their modifications! :brows:

Bet there's a bunch of you out there that have done the same thing.

10259 (004).jpeg

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
My buddy Jim just bought his first Jeep a few weeks ago..that he wasn't going to modify... already looking at the rock hard skid setup, 35s, and spacers IMG_20190817_151324.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
That’s the truth! Got my brother to buy a boat! He never listened to me when I had mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Boats and pools are the best when you neighbor or family has them!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
IMG_2580.jpg

It didn’t take much to convince my Dad to trade in his Yukon Denali for a loaded JLU Sahara. Two weeks later he had it on Drummond. And now he’s putting 33 ATs under it.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Andy5160

Hooked
LOL, not a social media one, but my brother and sister-in-law finally got tired of hearing how much fun it is owning Jeeps and went and got their own a couple days ago.
Nice Bikini Rubicon. This color is pretty damn cool. Ha, this is the start of me getting back at him for giving my wife a "free" horse! Wait till I start suggesting their modifications! :brows:

Bet there's a bunch of you out there that have done the same thing.

View attachment 334137

Pay back is a bitch love it [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

Free horse sounds about like a free boat.

That is a cool color! [emoji1303]

The horse is worse. At least a boat you can park out back and quit spending money on it when you get tired of it, or it's out of season.

If you do that with a horse, it will starve and die.

Ddays

Hooked
Well, I found out I suck as an influencer. Wife came back from a riding trip today with this: Another goddam "free" horse from my brother in law. :doh:

Jack.jpg

On the upside, the full float 60 rear is gonna walk right into the endzone now :D

Coop

Caught the Bug
Well, I found out I suck as an influencer. Wife came back from a riding trip today with this: Another goddam "free" horse from my brother in law. :doh:

View attachment 334305

On the upside, the full float 60 rear is gonna walk right into the endzone now :D

Haha! Way to work it! Although you’re still stuck with another horse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WJCO

Meme King

Nothing free about a horse. That's like 'Here is a free kid. All yours.'

Yep. Royal flush with 9 other players betting.

Top Bottom