Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 165664656667 LastLast

Thread: From MYTH to LEGEND : The EVOlution of our Jeep Gladiator

I知 really interested to read your review of this. I知 one of the few that kinda dig the looks of snorkels.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Hehe............

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    I知 really interested to read your review of this. I知 one of the few that kinda dig the looks of snorkels.

Me too, this type of 塗idden snorkel I like. Maybe one for the jk will come out sometime

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Caught the Bug
    Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    Me too, this type of 塗idden snorkel I like. Maybe one for the jk will come out sometime

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    They already make it for the JK
    2012 JKUR, Evo 4" DoubleD w/5100 Bilsteins, ATX/37" Toyos, VKS Fab bumpers, 4:88's, RCV's, MetalCloak fenders **SOLD**.
    2014 JKUR, Evo 4" Enforcer Stage 1 w/Fox 2.0 shocks, Fuel Vector wheels/35" Patogonia MT, 4.10 gears, PS Bruiser bumpers, Engo 10k winch

Quote Originally Posted by cboggs View Post
    They already make it for the JK
    I'm gonna have to take a look for it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Ooo la la!! Just got a package from Rugged Ridge today and this is what was inside!

Attachment 336957

Attachment 336958

Attachment 336959

Don稚 know if I値l have enough time to install it before we池e back on the road again but I will try my best

Look forward to this install video.

Any advice for Nevada DMV, should be picking up our JTR from Kent this week. Would like to be pre-paired when we go to register/license upon returning from Idaho.

Jane and I love all your videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    Look forward to this install video.

Any advice for Nevada DMV, should be picking up our JTR from Kent this week. Would like to be pre-paired when we go to register/license upon returning from Idaho.

Jane and I love all your videos.
    My only reservation for installing this on our JT is that I'd really like to run a light bar like the kind that KC makes. That would not work with a snorkel.

DMV is a piece of cake. You just need to wait until they receive your information from Idaho and then you need to get your Jeep VIN inspected. From there, all you have to do is register.

Pro tip: Always mount your snorkel intake higher then your mouth but lower then your nose.

____ooo
    [_|_,[],
    [--|_|- OlllllO-
    ( )_) ( )_)-)_)
    I've never done it but I'm sure i'll be good at it

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    My only reservation for installing this on our JT is that I'd really like to run a light bar like the kind that KC makes. That would not work with a snorkel.

DMV is a piece of cake. You just need to wait until they receive your information from Idaho and then you need to get your Jeep VIN inspected. From there, all you have to do is register.
    Snorkel - As long as you don't have any permanent mods, you could change back for the lights later. I believe that the Mopar and AEV (when released) will work with the KC light setup.

DMV - Thank you for the info, puts our minds at ease. Minutes after may post Kent called and our JTR Gobi arrived.

Thanx for the info. Hope we run into in town someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    Snorkel - As long as you don't have any permanent mods, you could change back for the lights later. I believe that the Mopar and AEV (when released) will work with the KC light setup.

DMV - Thank you for the info, puts our minds at ease. Minutes after may post Kent called and our JTR Gobi arrived.

Thanx for the info. Hope we run into in town someday.
    Awesome! Can't wait to see your new JT
    Please say hi to Kent for me

Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 165664656667 LastLast