Big jeep wave from dayton nv.

RUBICON1972

Good morning all,

This is my first time posting to this forum since becoming a member; and this is my first time owning a jeep. When I purchased my 2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, I had the Mopar 2" lift kit installed at the dealership. I know, not really smart, but HEY!, first time jeep owner with no clue. A friend of mine who owns a very modified jeep JK took me out to Prison Hill in Carson City (NV) to experience the thrill of crawling obstacles. I must say, jeeps can damn near do anything and damn near go anywhere; just AWESOME!!! I'm hooked into spending all my hard earned money to modify the JL into something that I felt could confidently tackle trails like the Rubicon, or even Moab. Now of course, watching almost every Wayalife Youtube video gave me a ton of inspiration for modding out the JL. What it actually gave me was the needed confidence to work on my own JL. So I spent this past Labor Day weekend installing my new 3 1/2" Metalcloak lift kit. I must say that I learned a great deal of patience during arduous process. It only took me 3 glorious days of slow cooking myself in my 100+ degree garage, but I did it; and I must say it is a beautiful sight sporting 38" tires and custom fenders. Now I just need to figure out a name for this beast.

I hope everyone has a great day!

~Johnny.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome and welcome to WAYALIFE! Always great to have someone local on here and I'm happy to hear we've been able to inspire you to work on your own Jeep :thumb:

Top Bottom