Glad to be back from the St. Louis area!

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Giving a huge wave from Washington, MO! So it’s been nearly three years since I scrolled the forums of WAYALIFE. I went by the username JeepKeeper and have changed email accounts, forgotten passwords, etc. So I figured I’d start fresh under the username JayKay. The reason for leaving the forum years ago was due to myself starting a job as sales manager at a well known off road shop in the St. Louis area that specializes in repairing and modifying all Jeep models. I didn’t want any conflict of interest so I needed to break ties with the forums. I have now moved onto a different career so I have to freedom to once again be a member. Let’s just say I’m glad to be back!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Giving a huge wave from Washington, MO! So it’s been nearly three years since I scrolled the forums of WAYALIFE. I went by the username JeepKeeper and have changed email accounts, forgotten passwords, etc. So I figured I’d start fresh under the username JayKay. The reason for leaving the forum years ago was due to myself starting a job as sales manager at a well known off road shop in the St. Louis area that specializes in repairing and modifying all Jeep models. I didn’t want any conflict of interest so I needed to break ties with the forums. I have now moved onto a different career so I have to freedom to once again be a member. Let’s just say I’m glad to be back!

Here’s the latest photo of my Jeep IMG_1005.jpg

Spazbyt

Hooked
Welcome back from a fellow St.Louisain. Not sure what shop you worked at that wouldnt like you being a member of a forum but I welcome you back just the same.

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom