Who are your FAV Auto/4x4 related Internet Creators besides WAL?

VerdiJeepLife

I thought I would share some of my favorites from whom I've learned tons and hope you people might help add more to my list so I can learn more...

Scotty Kilmer - General auto mechanic / car buying / quality
John Cadogan (AutoExpert TV) - Car buying / quality (Australian but cars are cars)
Ronny Dahl - 4x4 - another austrailian

Last edited:

Braxtonsag

LMAO following

Okay I’m editing my original post, I went through your post history and although you’re fairly new you seem like a genuine guy, just ignorant of the rules. This post is against the rules. You’re essentially advertising other content creators and while it may seem innocent to you, at the same time the more time people are spending watching others content is the less time they’re spending watching WAL. It may not seem like it, but it is directly taking out of eddies pockets and is heavily frowned upon here.

Moral of the story, I would edit your original post to be a short non related sentence before Adam aka OverlanderJK gets here. Good luck!

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
I thought I would share some of my favorites from whom I've learned tons and hope you people might help add more to my list so I can learn more...

I've edited out all of your links. Seriously have some respect. Eddie and Cindy work hard on what they do and pay for this forum out of their own pocket so people like you can be here for free. Don't post links to competing channels. Below is a post you made earlier. Have the same attitude please:

Eddie,

You are an amazing source of knowledge and I just want to thank you for all of the education and research you provide. I can't believe you don't require a subscription for this site. It would be well worth. I am a believer in trading value returned for value given. So if I see ways to return some value to WAL, I will.

That being said, if buying one wheel brand supports WAL vs buying another brand, all else being the same, it would be a easy call.

I'm building a JT as well. Mine is also white but not paint matched roof/flares. I saw in this thread you are going with KMC and I was wondering if there is a quality / feature difference between KMC wheels and the TR brand. Any chance you could shed some light on differences between the two? why pick one over the other?

I will be going with Dynatrac’s made-in-the USA Hard Core PLUS XD60/XD60 72.5", ELocker4... and 40's but need to decide on wheels.

I also need to decide on gears. With the JT being so new, I don't know how much data is out there on which gears are best. Would you recommend going 4.88, 5.13 or 5.38 for the JT on these axles? UPDATE: Dynatrac recommends 5.13 or 5.38, I'm probably going with the lower range gears.

FYI, I haven't figured out the lift yet and I'm sort of waiting to see the data and results and feedback from the JLX/JTX.

Anyway, Thanks again for doing what you do. Please don't be shy about letting me know any codes to use as I'm going to be spending some hard earned coin and I think you have already earned the right to any affiliations that will support WAL.

Braxtonsag

I've edited out all of your links. Seriously have some respect. Eddie and Cindy work hard on what they do and pay for this forum out of their own pocket so people like you can be here for free. Don't post links to competing channels. Below is a post you made earlier. Have the same attitude please:

Looks like we had the same idea at the same time lol. I was ready for the shit fest but kind of felt bad after seeing previous posts.

WJCO

Meme King
EDITED: and probably not going to be posting here anymore. When someone new does something out of line, maybe just edit it and tell them instead of being toxic? IDK

I see you edited your first post to this^

Did I not do exactly what you just said should be done?

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I didn't know this broke any rules.

My apologies.

I won't post any more.

Good Luck

Come on back! I think we’ve all be roasted here or there, we don’t hold much against anyone as long they stick around and don’t become regular jackasses.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom