Hiddenfalls Adventure Park THIS weekend

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Sorry for the late notice, but I'm heading out to marble falls this weekend if anyone would like to join in. I'll be there with a few buddies at about 2pm today until Sunday if anyone wants to get some trail time, everyone friendly is welcome. 35" tires if you can wheel like TexasNick or bigger.

C.B. - reply to thread, and I'll maybe knock the dust off of it...

UHF/VHF - KOH1

Will be running the "harder" trails.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Whitarmy

Man, I wish I could make it. Been trying to get back up there. We have inventory prep all weekend at work. Much rather be wheeling

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Man, I wish I could make it. Been trying to get back up there. We have inventory prep all weekend at work. Much rather be wheeling

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
inventory! [emoji36] lol
Wish I could make it Dave! I’m stuck at work all weekend. You guys have fun! Hopefully the weather stays nice for ya!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
No worries buddy, I'll sure we'll be on a trail soon!

AgBass01

Caught the Bug
I'm debating going out tomorrow but I don't have 35s yet and typically don't do the "harder" trails.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

AgBass01

Caught the Bug
I'll be there around 8am with 1 other guy. He's built way more than I am. I want to do some easy stuff then may park it and hop in with him. I don't have any comms other than cell phone though.
We picked up a Tacoma this morning and are running the lighter trails with them. It's this guys 2nd time offroad. :thumb:

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Did you take any pics wiggles?? Gotta see at least one flex shot of that beautiful suspension!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

you could have showed up and shown me where to go... :boohoo:

Honestly, I was both impressed with the Area-B "improvements" and a bit dissappointed with the trails.

Area-B now has a general store, several new bunk houses, a large covered "picnic area", and believe it or not, an onsite foodtruck. The general store had some basic fluids, and a whole lot of dirt bike gear, some pretty sweet soft silicone "hiddenfalls" pint, wine, and shot "glasses", they sell sun glasses, hats, sun tan lotion... If this was any indication...

The trails were well groomed, and almost every big obstacle on the 4 diamonds were well stacked so a basically stock jeep could tour the trails in style with their new silicone "hiddenfalls" pints, polarized sun glasses, and their new "offroader" hat... Dont get me wrong, I needed a little trail time and it fit its purpose... its just sad to see the park going in that direction. Would much rather they groom the easy trails, and leave the "harder" trails... well, "harder" rather than catering to the yoga pant jeepers and side by sides. :twocents:

Ran a good handfull of "old Favorites" on Sunday, Including Loose Rock, Wildcat Stairway, Greenhorn, No Name, West, and Midnight Run to name a few. The original rock drop into midnight run has been blocked off and abandoned in favor of a dirt hill... though it is steep, it doesn't quite have the same "gnarlyness" right at the start of the trail... Oh, and "that tree" has been completely cut down, so no need to even worry about it anymore, which takes ALL the fun out of navigating the once tippy and super tight corner. the trail sign still says "5", but it wheels like a "4" at best, very similar to "wet & wild" *now* (on which the waterfall, was once an obstacle to be proud on conquering and one I bent a driveside rear axle flange on years ago, is now a complete joke, here's a pic. :yawn37:

Last edited:
Top Bottom