VIDEO : GOLD DUST Part 5 - NITTO JKX / Send it in the Oceano Sand Dunes

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Day 5 of the Nitto JK-Experience presented by KMC Wheels started off with an awesome tour of the Cerro Gordo ghost town. From there, we made our way across the Inyo Mountains to see a historic Salt Tram that was built in the early 1900's and then spent the rest of our day working our way across California's Central Valley and out to the Pacific Ocean. In Part 5 of GOLD DUST, you'll get to see all that as well as a cool stop we made over at the Pozo Saloon before calling it a night in the town of Cambria. Our 6th and final day took us on a tour of the Hearst Castle before ending our epic adventure wheeling across the Oceano Sand Dunes near Pismo Beach. We hope you enjoyed the series.

OH, I should note that there were 2 people we didn't have clips for at the end of the video and that was for Marshall Hirt and David Brumbley. We finished this video super late and just missed you guys. We're really sorry for that.

This video was independently filmed, edited and produced by Cindy and Eddie Oh of WAYALIFE. The opinions and actions of the individuals featured are in no way affiliated with or attributable to Nitto Tire, KMC Wheels, Off Road Evolution or any of the JK-Experience sponsors.

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you'd like a chance at WINNING a pair of WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up on this thread and let us know what you thought about the GOLD DUST Series. A WINNER will be selected at random. Good luck to you!

UPDATE: So, we've been crazy busy with builds and trips but I finally found some time to randomly select a winner and that would be....

Finally caught up with all the episodes awesome videos as always! [emoji106][emoji482]

Congratulations JKRay!

jeeeep

Hooked
conference room watching! everyone here, it's friday afternoon lol

everyone was amazed Exodus jumped that high and far, asked if my JK could do that -- took that opportunity to let them know for a donation of $$$...they told me to keep it on the ground :cheesy::cheesy:

Is the ghost wire repair on Moby a permanent repair? impressive that you kept rolling and hopefully no serious damage.

Enjoyed the history lessons, great series! :thumb:

Last edited:

wjtstudios

Hooked
Such an epic series! Thank you guys for all the hard work it takes to take put together a series like this!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

benatc1

Hooked
Great video highlighting the last couple days of the trip! I love the lone pine area, views are amazing. Dunes looked like a great time as well. Fortunately Moby was able to partake as it seemed like the new suspension upgrades were a big hit

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coop

Caught the Bug
Wonderful video! Thank you so much for sharing this with us all! Electrical gremlins and all! This was a great ending to an epic journey! And there will be more!!! Yeah!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jesse3638

Hooked
As always such a great conclusion to such a great trip. Thanks for taking us all along with you. I've always loved to Owen's valley so now I'm going to have to check out Cerro Gordo and the Salt Trams. The history out there is incredible.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Great Series Eddie & Cindy! All 5 were epic in their own way... Moby would be a blast in Glamis... He ate those whoops right up.

If my Jeep was broke like that, I’d probably be moody and frustrated... but there you are, right in the middle of that shit, giving history lessons. Lol.. Nice job you two... thanks for sharing.

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Awesome job! Thanks for sharing! Now I will see if I can find the first JKX if it’s out there!

WJCO

Meme King
That was awesome. Loved the video editing of everyone getting on the bus. And really cool to see the pride that Synergy puts into their products with the quality control. I can really appreciate that for sure.

Woooo binge watched them all. It’s probably been answered since but what’s the story on the guy that lost a wheel? Doing alright?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

USMC Wrangler

Brilliant ending to a great series! I’m addicted to watching Warpig fly through the air, over and over. [emoji51]

Thanks again for taking us on the virtual trail with you!!!

Exodus 4x4

Such and awesome series. You guys did such a great job capturing everything. You know, it was an amazing trip not just because of trails we wheeled or the sights we saw, but more because of the people. You guys provided so much knowledge as our unofficial “guides” out there and it definitely wouldn’t have been the same without you. This video series will no doubt allow me to remember all the little things that made this trip so special. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK07

Thanks Eddie & Cindy for sharing this video series with us! It was great to get to wheel with you. This was a great trip thanks to all of the awesome people involved! What an experience!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom