JK 2 door water storage

Swamps

Hi,

Just wondering if any of you guys had and solutions for water storage in a 2 door JK. I've been looking at the 40l Poly footwell tanks you can get but not sure if they will fit in a 2 door (With rear seats removed), and there isn't one locally I can test.

Interested to see other solutions for water storage (Other than the VERY EXPENSIVE AEV rear bar)

Swamps

Exactly.. I carry Jerry Cans now, just looking for a solution to use the dead space behind the seats more easily (and maybe have a more permanent solution I can attach a pump to). the 40l tank is a great idea, and I know it fits a 4 door, but wasn't sure about a 2 door.

WJCO

Meme King
We always bring a 2 gallon Rotopax on wheeling trips. On a single day wheeling trip, we rarely go through that even with a family of 5. It wouldn't be a good solution for multi-day trips, but it wastes almost no room.

I usually pack based in my trip length, for extended trips I load up one (or more) of the three gallon water bricks. They're stackable, affordable, and their foot print isn't too bad.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom