Wave from Frederick MD

Natty

Hey everyone I'm new to the Jeep world. I got my JLU Sport and love it, It's my DD. I haven't done a lot of up grades yet but can't wait to get started. Looking for any advice on upgrade.

Josh

Primo82

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL from Indiana!

There are a crazy amount of things you can modify or add to your jeep. Other than a daily driver, what are you looking to do with it? I can give some recommendations for entry level mods at least!

Natty

Welcome to WAL from Indiana!

There are a crazy amount of things you can modify or add to your jeep. Other than a daily driver, what are you looking to do with it? I can give some recommendations for entry level mods at least!

I'm looking at adding a lift with new tires and wheels to start. Thanks for the help.

WJCO

Meme King
Welcome to Wayalife. Check out the Wayalife YouTube channel, primarily the JL Journal videos. They tested out many suspension systems for the JL. Being that it's your daily driver, what size tires are you looking at running?

Natty

Welcome to Wayalife. Check out the Wayalife YouTube channel, primarily the JL Journal videos. They tested out many suspension systems for the JL. Being that it's your daily driver, what size tires are you looking at running?

My plan is to go with 35's

Top Bottom