Late season Rubicon run 10/28-10/30

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
I've finally nailed down a few days to make a Rubicon trail attempt.
It's going to be COLD. I've looked at the weather history and there's a better than 70 % chance of not having snow. I know it's already snowed there but it's going to melt and as long as there aren't any storms close to the actual run it should be a good trip.

Any interest?

jdofmemi

I'm interested as well, just have to see how things go.

I'm not afraid of the cold, at least not for a visit.

I was lucky to go twice last year. I'm hooked and can't go too many times

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Awesome. Fingers crossed it works out.
It'll be great to see you again.

I've been watching all the trips over the summer and this is the absolute first chance I have to do it.
I'm interested as well, just have to see how things go.

I'm not afraid of the cold, at least not for a visit.

I was lucky to go twice last year. I'm hooked and can't go too many times

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wjtstudios

Hooked
Shit Don. Paxton turns 5 on the 30th. Can’t miss that otherwise I’d freeze my nuts off on the Rubicon with you.

I don’t know, birthday on the rubicon sounds about right to me! At 5 was when my son started running with me. He’s become a total trooper on these runs and doesn’t care if it’s 1 day or a week, he’s always got to be a part of the run.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Great idea... bring Pax!
I don’t know, birthday on the rubicon sounds about right to me! At 5 was when my son started running with me. He’s become a total trooper on these runs and doesn’t care if it’s 1 day or a week, he’s always got to be a part of the run.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
So... It's likely that this trip will cancel. I've just scheduled an upgrade for my Jeep and it's going into the shop on the 22nd and it's supposed to take a week to complete.
I'm still going to keep an eye on the weather just in case the stars align.

Top Bottom