INSANE Urban wingsuit flying

Nice! I will do that!

Paratroopers stay up longer!

If you think Jeb grinding the crack is awesome check out Alexander Polli flying through the tiny cave with rock climbers on it :p or him carving around trees snapping the foam pillar. The list goes on. The one above of Jokke is good but there are others. He puts out his own video called "Dreamlines" the most recent is #4.

Philip *AZ*

Banned
Grinding the crack is cool, but he has so many to choose from. I will be sure to check these other two guys out. Looks like a youtube and Guiness night!

Philip *AZ*

Banned
62 Static Line. 3 Free fall. I havent jumped in a while. There are tons of Drop Zones in Utah that I would like to check out. But, I did all my Free Fall in the Army, Tandum w/ friends.

62 Static Line. 3 Free fall. I havent jumped in a while. There are tons of Drop Zones in Utah that I would like to check out. But, I did all my Free Fall in the Army, Tandum w/ friends.

Ah cool. I have 650 skydives with about 200 wingsuit jumps.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug

Okay bro where's your video? I want to see you doing some of this crazy cool crack grinding. :thumb:

That was awesome for sure! I guess doing stunts like this requires alot of high speed neurotransmitters!:shock:

Edit: I have never jumped but I've always wanted to!

Philip *AZ*

Banned

We had a guy come over to my unit because he got injured on a jump or somethin, but he was part of the Golden Knights. He had over 10,000 free fall and like 4-5000 static lines. I thought my 62 was awesome..lol

Top Bottom