Tom Woods Says Eddie Oh from WAYALIFE is an Asshole

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - get a load of this shit. Apparently, Tom Woods Driveshafts watched this video and felt the need to chime in and defend a competitor of theirs. It's a shame they never bothered to watch the video or are just too stupid to comprehend what was said in it before calling me a liar.

Shawn Wood.jpg

You can see his lame ass comment here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWpgKzzA4ww

Just reinforces why I would never buy a Tom Woods driveshaft.

WJCO

Meme King
LOL - get a load of this shit. Apparently, Tom Woods Driveshafts watched this video and felt the need to chime in and defend a competitor of theirs. It's a shame they never bothered to watch the video or are just too stupid to comprehend what was said in it before calling me a liar.

View attachment 334932

Lol. What a loser. OMG. He really put together quite the thesis paper with no foundation to stand on. I'll bet he was a congress member before he started cleaning the floors at the drive shaft shop.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol. What a loser. OMG. He really put together quite the thesis paper with no foundation to stand on. I'll bet he was a congress member before he started cleaning the floors at the drive shaft shop.

Man, I would be so grateful if you would chime in on YouTube to say as much. :cheesy:

Ddays

Hooked

View attachment 334932

LOL, "Hi, this is Tom Woods and I have comprehension issues." :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Haha, I couldn't help myself and left a response as well :blush:

Thank you! :thumb:

Tom Woods has a hard on for me for a while now because back in the day, I used to post up about how his cheap chinese gold seal u-joints would always break. He actually went so far as to send me a cease and desist letter that looked like a 6th grader wrote on a letterhead with some law office name printed on it. What was really funny is that his beef with me wasn't even so much that I was saying that they were made in "china" but rather, that they were "cheap". :crazyeyes:

Bear_JT

Hooked
Tom Woods’ own agenda to sell his over priced items and try and smear you when the video clearly explains everything only makes him look like a misinformed schmuck. I’d never buy his stuff either.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
LOL - i just had a few people contact me by DM to say that Tom Woods is now talking smack about me on FB.

Yeah, here it is. Funny how this Tom Woods / Shawn Woods guy CONVENIENTLY left out that your vibration issue was with the REAR shaft instead of the FRONT shaft in his recent facebook rant. Of course if he pointed that fact out, he would be exposing that he is the liar, not you.

sssssss.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, here it is. Funny how this Tom Woods / Shawn Woods guy CONVENIENTLY left out that your vibration issue was with the REAR shaft instead of the FRONT shaft in his recent facebook rant. Of course if he pointed that fact out, he would be exposing that he is the liar, not you.

View attachment 334953

LOL - I just don’t get it. I mean, I’ve literally not thought about Tom Woods let alone have said anything about him good or bad in years. That he would come on now to attack me in this way and over an old video that wasn’t even about them or anyone for that matter is just beyond me. I’m genuinely dumbfounded.

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
What a tool. Lol. He must be the type that would shoot himself in the nuts with a nerf gun and try to get it banned cause it hurt him.

WJCO

Meme King
Kinda flabbergasting that Tom Woods started this shit storm with an outright lie and ignorance at the most random time ever, lol. He probably just got back from the Area 51 Storm and got his days confused.

Andy5160

Hooked
VIDEO - JL JOURNAL : A BAD VIBE - Tracking Down & Fixing Driveshaft Vibrations

Wow this is big for TW to come out and start this shit. Old but hurt wound did not heal over the years [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Top Bottom