Hello from Utah!

Trevelin

Hello Everyone!

I've been lurking on this site for a while and I realized I love the culture here, and I need to join in.

I just purchased my first Jeep (2013 Black JKUR) a few weeks back and I am completely obsessed. I've wanted one my whole life, but my mother was always hesitant because her brother almost died (Coma for 9 months) in a rollover accident when I was young. Now that I'm married and recently adopted 2 boys, I figured I need to teach my boys how to enjoy everything Utah has to offer (including Moab :) ).

Any-who, glad to join and I hope to become an active participant in the forums.

Happy Jeeping!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to WAYALIFE!! Glad to hear you've gotten into the Jeep lifestyle and hope that your mom can be understanding of it.

BEE'S TWIN

Hello Everyone!

I've been lurking on this site for a while and I realized I love the culture here, and I need to join in.

I just purchased my first Jeep (2013 Black JKUR) a few weeks back and I am completely obsessed. I've wanted one my whole life, but my mother was always hesitant because her brother almost died (Coma for 9 months) in a rollover accident when I was young. Now that I'm married and recently adopted 2 boys, I figured I need to teach my boys how to enjoy everything Utah has to offer (including Moab :) ).

Any-who, glad to join and I hope to become an active participant in the forums.

Happy Jeeping!

Welcome man!!! Utah all the way!!!

Top Bottom