Cj-7 Radio antenna help

Spazbyt

Hooked
So in my infinite wisdom I removed my old AM/FM radio antenna of my 1986 Cj-7 and trashed it. I was figuring I would easily find a OEM replacement. My old antenna mount was round but the only "OEM" replacements I can seem to find are triangular shaped antenna mounts. Now its entirely possible that my antenna was a aftermarket replacement. My best guess would be the triangle mount was on later models and the round mount was something on newer Cj's?
Cj7 Antenna round.jpg Cj7 Antenna triangle.gif

Mikey917

Rectangle mount

So in my infinite wisdom I removed my old AM/FM radio antenna of my 1986 Cj-7 and trashed it. I was figuring I would easily find a OEM replacement. My old antenna mount was round but the only "OEM" replacements I can seem to find are triangular shaped antenna mounts. Now its entirely possible that my antenna was a aftermarket replacement. My best guess would be the triangle mount was on later models and the round mount was something on newer Cj's?
View attachment 335208 View attachment 335209

My '84 CJ-7 also has the rectangle mount and it's mounted up in that space just under the top door hinge mount.

Top Bottom