VIDEO : MAKING of a LEGEND Part 1 - Let Our Gladiator Transformation Begin

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
When Cindy and I built up our Jeep JL Wrangler, we purposefully took our time and installed as many aftermarket products as we could. This would include everything from a basic budget boost to EVO long arms and coilovers and we did all this to gain as much experience as possible. With that said, when it came to start building up our brand new Jeep JT Gladiator, we decided to do things a bit differently. Being that the two are so similar in design especially up front, we decided to pick up where we left off on the JL and go BIG right from the get go. Of course, I'm talking about Dana UD60 1-ton axles, Nitto 40" Trail Grappler tires, a PSC ram assist steering system and a superior EVO coilover suspension system. In this short video, you'll get to see the beginning of our Gladiator's transformation from being the mythical Jeep truck that it once was, into the Legend that it has since become. We hope you enjoy.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

wjtstudios

Hooked
So damn cool! That PSC system was crazy how everything had to be reworked to run the ram. I hope that selector shaft comment doesn’t come back to haunt you though[emoji6]

You and Cindy are amazing! Can’t believe how quick you guys can churn these videos out, can’t wait to see the next one!!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

pop2tu

They really make some beautiful welds. I can’t believe how fast they got it torn down and all the brackets welded on. Looks great

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys! Been burning the midnight oil for sure. Gotta get these done before heading out to the JL/JT Experience.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thanks guys! Been burning the midnight oil for sure. Gotta get these done before heading out to the JL/JT Experience.

And then burn the midnight oil after that! It’s going to make the JL/JTX seem like a vacation!

Very excited for you guys! Have a blast!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And then burn the midnight oil after that! It’s going to make the JL/JTX seem like a vacation!

Very excited for you guys! Have a blast!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

LOL - not gonna lie, it's been nuts for us and we still have things that need to get installed on our JT before heading out.

It's been a while since we've been back east. Looking forward to it. :)

Brute

Hooked
great video...looking forward to the next installment (pun intended)...and that dude can weld...

wjtstudios

Hooked
LOL - not gonna lie, it's been nuts for us and we still have things that need to get installed on our JT before heading out.

It's been a while since we've been back east. Looking forward to it. :)

It’s a long drive! Hope we get to do the reverse next summer.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jjlong

Awesome video.The guys at ORE make it look so easy! I'm great at teardown, but I always get hung up on the put together! My wife reminds me of that EVERY weekend!

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
almost made me cry that my JK is down, and the JL is at the dealership...i'm in a loaner minivan!!!!
old ladies looking at my like i'm a tasty pork chop :cheesy:

this motivated me to get going on the JL build! :thumb:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Such a badass build!! Super cool of PSC to hook you up with that MASSIVE box! Hope you guys are in my neck of the woods for the trip! Would be great to see you guys again

Noble Woodsman

Very cool build, especially the PSC install.

What does the shop do with all those OEM parts they take off?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom