Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : MAKING of a LEGEND Part 1 - Let Our Gladiator Transformation Begin

VIDEO : MAKING of a LEGEND Part 1 - Let Our Gladiator Transformation Begin

When Cindy and I built up our Jeep JL Wrangler, we purposefully took our time and installed as many aftermarket products as we could. This would include everything from a basic budget boost to EVO long arms and coilovers and we did all this to gain as much experience as possible. With that said, when it came to start building up our brand new Jeep JT Gladiator, we decided to do things a bit differently. Being that the two are so similar in design especially up front, we decided to pick up where we left off on the JL and go BIG right from the get go. Of course, I'm talking about Dana UD60 1-ton axles, Nitto 40" Trail Grappler tires, a PSC ram assist steering system and a superior EVO coilover suspension system. In this short video, you'll get to see the beginning of our Gladiator's transformation from being the mythical Jeep truck that it once was, into the Legend that it has since become. We hope you enjoy.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
    If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

Great video, I like how it jumped right in, just like the build. The steering box was massive. Looking fwd to the next one!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

So damn cool! That PSC system was crazy how everything had to be reworked to run the ram. I hope that selector shaft comment doesn’t come back to haunt you though

You and Cindy are amazing! Can’t believe how quick you guys can churn these videos out, can’t wait to see the next one!!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Vicariously living through you while my Jeep sits torn apart at the shop. Such a badass build

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

They really make some beautiful welds. I can’t believe how fast they got it torn down and all the brackets welded on. Looks great

Thanks guys! Been burning the midnight oil for sure. Gotta get these done before heading out to the JL/JT Experience.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Thanks guys! Been burning the midnight oil for sure. Gotta get these done before heading out to the JL/JT Experience.
    And then burn the midnight oil after that! It’s going to make the JL/JTX seem like a vacation!

Very excited for you guys! Have a blast!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    And then burn the midnight oil after that! It’s going to make the JL/JTX seem like a vacation!

Very excited for you guys! Have a blast!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    LOL - not gonna lie, it's been nuts for us and we still have things that need to get installed on our JT before heading out.

It's been a while since we've been back east. Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    LOL - not gonna lie, it's been nuts for us and we still have things that need to get installed on our JT before heading out.

It's been a while since we've been back east. Looking forward to it.
    Back East?? What part will you be in?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

great video...looking forward to the next installment (pun intended)...and that dude can weld...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast