Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VIDEO : MAKING of a LEGEND Part 2 - Taking Our Gladiator to the Next Level

Wait until you start loading tools, recovery gear, fluids, camping stuff, fishing gear...RTT...

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Wait until you start loading tools, recovery gear, fluids, camping stuff, fishing gear...RTT...
    The rear does not have coilovers, and I haven’t fully committed to that idea yet. If I do go with coilovers in the rear it won’t be EVO’s kit, and will certainly get a heavier spring rate than the front.

I did come up with a pretty great idea on the spare this weekend that I think you’d like. Once finish the rack design I’ll run it by you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

So cool to see the evolution of your JT. Can't wait to see it in action and here what you have to say about it's performance. I think I had owned my JK 2 months and it had 1500 miles on it when I lifted mine. It was crazy to think about cutting everything off which is why I did it myself even though I had no idea what I doing...haha.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Fun to watch. That King warehouse is huge! Just curious why ORE used a torch vs plasma for cutting off the brackets? I saw they switched to plasma for the frame cutout.
    I was wondering the same thing. Thanks for the answer Eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by pop2tu View Post
    I think it would be nerve racking to watch somebody taking a torch to my brand new Jeep, but it is looking great. Thanks for sharing the build with us.
    That's why I did mine myself rolling around on the floor with a cutoff wheel and grinder. Big difference is it took me 3.5 weeks to get it all done...haha.

so much so fast! maybe there is something to "friends in low places"

The beadlock shot, was that WD40 sprayed under the ring and then the bolt holes on the ring?

VIDEO : MAKING of a LEGEND Part 2 - Taking Our Gladiator to the Next Level

These are great videos! I know it’s tough to get the vids put together the way you want and meet your high standards, so thank you so much!
    I love the UD60s. These are awesome products, to be sure!!
    One hell of a JT build!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Finally getting caught up on this. Such an massive amount of work is such a short period of time. Have the right contacts can make all the difference on getting something turned around in a hurry. Absolutely amazing guys!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123