Fox Mopar Shocks #77072357

I found a set of brand new shocks for a steel 175.00 front pair. Is there really any difference between the ones for sale on say northridge? That don't say Jeep on them.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Yea but that really doesn't answer my question. What is the difference between fox and fox jeep shocks.

My guess is the Jeep shocks might be a little better tuned for jeeps? Or they just slapped a Jeep logo on there. But I wouldnt buy through north ridge, look at buying through exodus Jeeps. Bubba will take care of what you need

jesse3638

Hooked
Again I would not order from Northridge. Call Bubba I have a feeling his deal would be better anyway. Plus he'll help you out with any questions you may have about the product or install. Great guy and customer service.

Last edited:

Exodus 4x4

My guess is the Jeep shocks might be a little better tuned for jeeps? Or they just slapped a Jeep logo on there. But I wouldnt buy through north ridge, look at buying through exodus Jeeps. Bubba will take care of what you need

Again I would not order from Northridge. Call Bubba I have a feeling his deal would be better anyway. Plus he'll help you out with any questions you may have about the product or install. Great guy and customer service.

Honestly I think they’re just rebranded shocks and not tuned at all. Buying anything “tuned” off the shelf is kind of bs anyways. A shock that is tuned is built to your specific Jeep and what you plan on doing with it.

OP, hit me up with an email and part numbers and I’ll see what I can do.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I found a guy on facebook selling a brand new pair for 175.00. Such a good deal I don't think I can pass up. I'm sure they are just have a different sticker on them. Just wanted to make sure.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I like the ride with the fox factory shocks. Eddie didn’t like the rebound over bumps Offroad. I can’t really speak to that. I’ve been taking it easy when I’m on the dirt.

Braxtonsag

I like the ride with the fox factory shocks. Eddie didn’t like the rebound over bumps Offroad. I can’t really speak to that. I’ve been taking it easy when I’m on the dirt.

which ones do you have? Im getting ready to buy and they're valved differently depending on the shaft thickness you buy. 5/8 shaft comes with 30/90 and 7/8 comes with 50/70. or do you have the JK specific fox factory shocks?

Jsouder53

Hooked
which ones do you have? Im getting ready to buy and they're valved differently depending on the shaft thickness you buy. 5/8 shaft comes with 30/90 and 7/8 comes with 50/70. or do you have the JK specific fox factory shocks?

I think he is talking about the fox shocks that come on the JTR

Edit, didn’t realize Baddestcross beat me to it lol

Top Bottom