VIDEO : MAKING of a LEGEND Part 4 - A Legend is Born

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is it, the moment of truth! After spending a week at Off Road Evolution, our brand new Jeep JT Gladiator Rubicon has officially gone from zero to hero. In this final episode of our build, you'll get to see the finishing touches that were installed including EVO Bomber Rocker Guards, EVO Bed Rack, EVO Half Cab Roof Rack and Quarter Pounder Front Bumper complete with a WARN ZEON 10s winch. Before saying our goodbyes and heading for home, I asked Mel to give us a walk around and point out all the things that was done and installed. We hope you enjoyed the build and hope you check back again soon as we have even more stuff going on with this awesome Gladiator including our trek across the country and to attend the JL/JT Experience.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

wjtstudios

Hooked
Mel, Lisa and you guys knocked that build out of the park!

Have a blast out at Lobster quest!! 🦞 !!

Safe travels and give us a wave as you pass by Michigan!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jesse3638

Hooked
OK OK I think the gladiator finally grew on me. Between yours, Mel's and Bubba's they look really good with no smaller than 37" tires. Unfortunately I don't have an extra 100K sitting around to buy one and mod it to the point I like it...haha. Looks like a great build and I can't wait to see what you guys put it through. Thanks for sharing the whole process. Can't believe you guys put out these videos so quick. Maybe it arriving late was a blessing in disguise allowing you to get the latest prototype parts...:crazyeyes:

You guys have got to be beyond excited. Serious question... with the RTT or I guess for now the spare up there, is it gonna fit up front? Or does Moby and Jet get front of the class seating?

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Guys at ORE KILLED IT!!! Your gladiator looks killer! Super happy for you guys and can’t wait for all the little extra touches you add

benatc1

Hooked
So so so badass! Evo nailed it again, I wasn't sure if I wanted one of these down the road, but this just made up my mind. So awesome, looking fwd to seeing it on the upcoming adventure

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

Looks awesome guy and can’t wait to see the videos from the upcoming trip! It’s hard to believe you’re already off on another trip when it feels like I’m still trying to catch up from the JKX🤪

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

USMC Wrangler

As I said on YT, I love the stance and the great products used to get you there!

I got a chuckle out of Tessa getting in there. Mel did a great job of explaining everything as well. [emoji1303]

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Wow! That JT is something else! Mel’s crew did a great job and thanks for taking us along! Safe travels!

64fabius

Hi, your Gladiator looks marvelous!
Can you tell me why the front sway bar angle is over 5° on the horizontal line? And have you measured the caster or pinion angle after lifting?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Hi, your Gladiator looks marvelous!
Can you tell me why the front sway bar angle is over 5° on the horizontal line? And have you measured the caster or pinion angle after lifting?

They still utilize the factory e disconnect. Over 5* will help prevent the sway bar from flipping on itself when at full droop

Brute

Hooked
Very nice...now to make a cross country trip and test everything out...looking forward to see how well everything works.

Top Bottom