JL / JT Experience 2019 Mega Thread

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
As most of you know, Cindy and I will be attending the 2019 JL/JT Experience which is taking place clear across the country for us. Of course, we’re taking our EVO built up JT Gladiator and will be driving it all the way there, wheeling it for a week there, and then driving it back. Needless to say, we’re starting this thread to document our epic journey and hope you enjoy following along.

We’re already on the road, but here are a couple shots that we took of our Gladiator all packed up and ready to head out.

final.JPG

final 2.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Damn that’s such an amazing rig. Can’t wait to see where you take it!

WJCO

Meme King
Awesome. Super jealous. I'd love to join just to hang out with you guys and others. But my JT certainly won't be built in that capacity. Have fun!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Safe trip guys! It’s got to be great having a bit of extra room as you guys cross the country!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Bear_JT

Hooked
Wow! Jeep keeps looking amazing! I like everything you guys have done so far. Have a great trip.

JKbrick

Have a great drive across the country. I would love to know if your coming close enough we could meet you and buy you a meal. Subscribed to this trip thread

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom