MOPAR ba JW Speaker

So I installed the MOPAR OEM LED lights on my 2014, but I’m running into a couple of problems. One they flicker which apparently is a dealer fix. But two the QC seems to be off. The right trim ring on the right one is bent slightly out of the box (2nd one now) and the left one has what appears to be a couple of fingerprints on the inside on the chrome reflector. Trying to decide if these are worth it or if I should return and go JW Speaker J2? Any thoughts? Thanks.

Coop

Caught the Bug
So I installed the MOPAR OEM LED lights on my 2014, but I’m running into a couple of problems. One they flicker which apparently is a dealer fix. But two the QC seems to be off. The right trim ring on the right one is bent slightly out of the box (2nd one now) and the left one has what appears to be a couple of fingerprints on the inside on the chrome reflector. Trying to decide if these are worth it or if I should return and go JW Speaker J2? Any thoughts? Thanks.

I would compare the costs. JW Speaker designed the Quadratec version and it is slightly less than JW Speaker and both have the anti flicker built in. Both are available from Quadratec.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah I wasn’t expecting to have these issues. Although I guess Mopar QC shouldn’t surprise me...had to replace the seat belt and it took 3 tries to get one that wasn’t damaged out of the bag. I have the JScan app and it’s not eliminating the flicker. Dealer here wants $90-180 to flash and program the TIPM. Ouch. I’m ordering thru Quadratec and they’ve been great. Probably going with the 8700 J2s and their brackets since mine are probably loose now. Be returning the MOPAR LEDs.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’m really happy with JWs. No flicker and I can actually see down the road.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Anyone mount the JWs with the JW plastic mounting bucket? It’s distorting my trim rings really bad. Like the trim ring mounting tabs are 2-3mm too short.

Top Bottom