SoCal Wheeling/Camping Nov. 20-24

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
I have an unfortunate update for this trip. It's very likely that I will have to work this weekend. We've never had a show as late as the 20th of November but it seems someone with a lot of money is pushing to have a Sunday church service on the 24th. It's all very hush hush but it seems like it's going to happen. No Official word but I feel like I need to let everyone know. At this point I'm looking at changing it to November 29,30,1. Thanksgiving weekend. I know that will change things for some of you. If you're still interested please let me know.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Hey Guys and Gals.

Looks like a trip is forming for Nov. 20-24th. The current plan is to camp near Odessa/Doran loop the first night and run the trail in the morning (21st). When that fun is done we'll head south for Cougar Buttes and camp there the night of the 21st and wheel CB the 22nd. As the trip gets closer we'll decide where we are going next. A couple of thoughts include Big Bear which is only an hour away from CB or Defense Mine which is substantially longer drive. Things are still in the planning stage but all the trails we are planning on running will be rated Difficult.

Lift, 35's, lockers, sliders, tow points/ winch are Strongly recommended
Body damage is possible

This is a family friendly trip.

If you want to come for a day or all days that's fine.

On the list so far...
Clearskies
ResurectionJK
RubiDave
jdofmemi

Maybe
BaddestCross
MericaMade

Last edited:

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
I’m interested .. put me down for a maybe for the first day or two . Leaving for Asia on the 22nd but maybe can get camping and wheeling in before I leave . Back in time for the NYs run

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Actually just looked at my new schedule and I'll be working that weekend so I'm out. Hopefully next time I'll be able to make it.

Top Bottom