VIDEO : DECKED OUT Jeep Gladiator Truck Bed Drawer Storage System Installation

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
One of the last and maybe bets mods we installed on our Jeep JT Gladiator before heading out to the Nitto JL/JT Experience was something that would help us to store, organize and keep all the gear in the back of truck bed, dry and secure. I am of course talking about a DECKED Truck Bed Storage System and with two long and waterproof drawers that can hold 200 lbs. of gear a piece and a low profile deck that will still allow you to carry even more stuff up on top, this thing is totally BADASS! Of course, I gotta love that it's Made in the USA! In this short video, you'll get to see just how easy it was for us to install. We hope you enjoy.

BUY DECKED Here: https://amzn.to/2njurag

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

robx251

Caught the Bug
Very nice and well explained. I'd expect nothing less from you two. Hope the JT JL experience in New England lives up to your expectations.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Exodus 4x4

Buddy, all I see in this video is you wearing a hoodie at the beginning! Looks like a great storage option man. Still waiting to see how this truck fits into my daily life before I make a commitment this big, but I love the idea if it’s going to be on the trail as much as I hope it will be.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very nice and well explained. I'd expect nothing less from you two. Hope the JT JL experience in New England lives up to your expectations.

Thank you and we're looking forward to seeing your neck of the woods. :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Buddy, all I see in this video is you wearing a hoodie at the beginning! Looks like a great storage option man. Still waiting to see how this truck fits into my daily life before I make a commitment this big, but I love the idea if it’s going to be on the trail as much as I hope it will be.

LOL - I know, it's been getting down there in the temps. Kind of a bummer that summer is already past us. As far as this Decked system goes, it's definitely not for everyone especially if you use your truck as a truck on a regular basis. I did install the optional tie-down rails and that at least makes the top part of the system very usable.

Ski

Sweet addition to your Gladiator. You guys have a great set-up, love everything you have done to it! Great video as always for the install of the Deck system.

benatc1

Hooked
Such a rebel using power tools! The deck looks to be very well built and a great addition. Also nice that it come in below the bed rails so you can still store stuff on top if needed.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
I really like this bed storage system...and the added benefit that your friends and neighbors can’t call on you to help them move...

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Very nice! :thumb:

I hope the MFR considers something similar for the JLU. The only thing I see that’s comparable is an ARB but it’s at least as much as the system you just installed. May have to go the custom route.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Seems like a great setup, especially since it’s weatherproof! Looks like very strong yet lightweight material as well. 🤙🏽

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Gadget

Caught the Bug
With all the parts you have delivered to you has UPS and FED EX assigned drivers specifically to your orders?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom