Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : DECKED OUT Jeep Gladiator Truck Bed Drawer Storage System Installation

VIDEO : DECKED OUT Jeep Gladiator Truck Bed Drawer Storage System Installation

One of the last and maybe bets mods we installed on our Jeep JT Gladiator before heading out to the Nitto JL/JT Experience was something that would help us to store, organize and keep all the gear in the back of truck bed, dry and secure. I am of course talking about a DECKED Truck Bed Storage System and with two long and waterproof drawers that can hold 200 lbs. of gear a piece and a low profile deck that will still allow you to carry even more stuff up on top, this thing is totally BADASS! Of course, I gotta love that it's Made in the USA! In this short video, you'll get to see just how easy it was for us to install. We hope you enjoy.

BUY DECKED Here: https://amzn.to/2njurag

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE
    If you enjoyed this video, Cindy and I would be grateful if you could please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/wayalife?sub_confirmation=1

Very nice and well explained. I'd expect nothing less from you two. Hope the JT JL experience in New England lives up to your expectations.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by robx251; 10-04-2019 at 01:31 PM.

Buddy, all I see in this video is you wearing a hoodie at the beginning! Looks like a great storage option man. Still waiting to see how this truck fits into my daily life before I make a commitment this big, but I love the idea if it’s going to be on the trail as much as I hope it will be.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by robx251 View Post
    Very nice and well explained. I'd expect nothing less from you two. Hope the JT JL experience in New England lives up to your expectations.
    Thank you and we're looking forward to seeing your neck of the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus Jeeps View Post
    Buddy, all I see in this video is you wearing a hoodie at the beginning! Looks like a great storage option man. Still waiting to see how this truck fits into my daily life before I make a commitment this big, but I love the idea if it’s going to be on the trail as much as I hope it will be.
    LOL - I know, it's been getting down there in the temps. Kind of a bummer that summer is already past us. As far as this Decked system goes, it's definitely not for everyone especially if you use your truck as a truck on a regular basis. I did install the optional tie-down rails and that at least makes the top part of the system very usable.

Such a well-designed system.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Fresh Catch
    Looking great. Nice video and very well explained.

Fresh Catch
    Sweet addition to your Gladiator. You guys have a great set-up, love everything you have done to it! Great video as always for the install of the Deck system.

Such a rebel using power tools! The deck looks to be very well built and a great addition. Also nice that it come in below the bed rails so you can still store stuff on top if needed.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Super awesome storage solution! Thanks for sharing the installation process
    Low Prices! More Choices! Trusted Experts!
    At The Store: discounttire.com
    To Your Door: discounttiredirect.com

Useful Links:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast