LEFT LANE VIGILANTES - They Drive Me CRAZY

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
20191003233008-cf1b9fe1-me.jpg

Left lane vigilantes... you know the ones. They're that one guy who insists on driving in the fast lane and refuses to move over being that they're doing the exact frickin speed limit and they have some kind of god given right to be there. Never mind that when the're next to a truck and pacing them, they effectively create an impassible WALL!!

:gaah:

WJCO

Meme King
My #1 pet peeve on the road. It's actually ILLEGAL here in Colorado and there are even signs on the highway stating it. But it ISN'T enforced. Pisses me off. I can feel your frustration from here.

:icon_crazy: Its law here in Ontario as well but never enforced. Drives me f@ckn nuts, and the ones that do it are not even doing 100Km. speed limit has gone up to 110Km

Ddays

Hooked
Ha! Wait til you see all the dickheads in the LH lane in Ohio! I think you're coming over on I80 so it's not too bad being 3 lanes wide in a lot of spots. I70 through Ohio is insufferable though. :grayno:

Andy5160

Hooked
Friend of mine drove behind a loon like this one and once he finally was passing them he smiled and waived at them while they were drinking coffee or something, then he got back to the left lane in front of them and hit the breaks. I don’t have to tell what he saw in his rear view mirror but he got his satisfaction out of it. Not the brightest move but he did it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Definitely a pet peeve of mine as well [emoji35] and it drives my wife crazy when I get frustrated and tail them or honk or flash my brights

Top Bottom