Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Tow rig just stopped running

  1. #11
    Caught the Bug A JK 2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Leadville Colorado
    Posts
    86
    All of you guys have been great and have helped me stay calm.

    Thanks for the life line today


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #12
    Addict JKbrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leo, Indiana
    Posts
    7,745
    Quote Originally Posted by A JK 2010 View Post
    All of you guys have been great and have helped me stay calm.

    Thanks for the life line today


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I think I used to have the lift pump, if I see it and you need it let me know it’s yours


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #13
    Caught the Bug A JK 2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Leadville Colorado
    Posts
    86
    Thanks JKbrick I will let you know by tomorrow night


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  4. #14
    Addict JKbrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leo, Indiana
    Posts
    7,745
    Quote Originally Posted by A JK 2010 View Post
    Thanks JKbrick I will let you know by tomorrow night


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Ok I’ll look for it tomorrow when I go to the shop/office


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #15
    Knows a Thing or Two MericaMade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    SoCaL
    Posts
    971
    All the plug on the bottom is is a water fuel separator indicator. The fuel heads are prone to and cracking allowing the fuel to drain back into the gas tank. Dmaxstore. Com carries a variety of them.

    Were you having longer crank sessions trying to start your truck over the last couple of months? That's usually an indicator of losing pressure with the fuel head.





    Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

  6. #16
    Caught the Bug A JK 2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Leadville Colorado
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by MericaMade View Post
    All the plug on the bottom is is a water fuel separator indicator. The fuel heads are prone to and cracking allowing the fuel to drain back into the gas tank. Dmaxstore. Com carries a variety of them.

    Were you having longer crank sessions trying to start your truck over the last couple of months? That's usually an indicator of losing pressure with the fuel head.





    Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Just once when I bought it 4 months ago but it was pretty cold

    I just got it started but now I have a warning light saying water in fuel?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  7. #17
    Knows a Thing or Two MericaMade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    SoCaL
    Posts
    971
    Quote Originally Posted by A JK 2010 View Post
    Just once when I bought it 4 months ago but it was pretty cold

    I just got it started but now I have a warning light saying water in fuel?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Change filter ASAP. If you live in a area with cold weather its more prone to happen. Living in SoCaL I never had to worry about it.

  8. #18
    Caught the Bug A JK 2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Leadville Colorado
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by MericaMade View Post
    Change filter ASAP. If you live in a area with cold weather its more prone to happen. Living in SoCaL I never had to worry about it.
    Thanks I will get new ones tomorrow


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  9. #19
    Nothing but a Thing 2nd.gunman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    2,410
    Quote Originally Posted by A JK 2010 View Post
    Just once when I bought it 4 months ago but it was pretty cold

    I just got it started but now I have a warning light saying water in fuel?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    That’s probably why the sensor was unplugged.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  10. #20
    Knows a Thing or Two MericaMade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    SoCaL
    Posts
    971
    If you have lift pumps the motor might be out as well.

    Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2017, 02:10 AM
  2. Has Zoro stopped carrying Zeon?
    By CarolinaJK in forum General Jeep Stuff
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-29-2015, 01:27 AM
  3. Stopped by the Pinion Nut
    By jeeeep in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-24-2014, 07:11 PM
  4. Stopped by the Toledo Jeep plant yesterday
    By pedro2009 in forum General Jeep Stuff
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-30-2013, 09:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS